chapter 47

⠀⠀⠀⠀/)_/)☆ Hello~
⠀⠀/(๑^᎑^๑)っ \
/| ̄∪ ̄  ̄ |\/
⠀|_____|/

-----------------------------------

A sigh left sakayo's mouth as she entered her classroom, she took her seat and just layed her head on her desk just waiting for the professor to come and start the class.

Few minutes later the professor came in, miss sakayo you are dismissed for the rest of your afternoon classes " the professor said.

Huh? Sakayo ask a but confused, you heard him let's go now" koko said as pop out his head from behind the door.

What? Sakayo was now more confused, I'll explain it later let's go now" koko said, oh okay" sakayo said but grab her assignment from her bag and handed to the professor.

Here's my assignment, she said and handed him her assignment and went out of the classroom, now why am I dismissed from the rest of my afternoon classes? She ask koko.

I just ask the principal of you could be dismiss and he said yes" koko answered. But why tho? Sakayo ask again as they walk down from the stairs since most of sakayo's afternoon class are in the second floor of the school building.

Because I want to spend time with my new girlfriend " koko said, but we can spend time after school " sakayo said.

Oh wait" she said as she now remembered the two love letters, did you forgot something? Koko ask as both of them stop.

No it's just I remembered that I received two love letters and I don't know from who" sakayo said as she look up at koko since she was a bit shorter than him.

You received two what? Koko ask, two love letters and that they said to meet them after school" sakayo said again and began to walk out of the school with Koko following behind her.

Well that gives me more reason to spend time with you" koko said, awww are you jealous? How cute" she said as she turned back to him with a smile.

This action of her made koko blush and look away" I am not jealous " he said still not looking at her.

Oh? Really? Then look me in the eyes and that" sakayo said, fine" koko mumbles and look in sakayo's eyes.

Fine I'm jealous okay? He ask that made sakayo smile even more, aww no need to be jealous I'm was gonna meet them and tell them that I already have amazing, handsome and cute when his jealous boyfriend " sakayo said with a chuckle.

I am not cute when I'm jealous " he said with a pout and look away, damn it stop being so cute or I'll might die from your cuteness " sakayo said as she went to his side and hug him.

They both then reach koko's car, you really want to spend time with me, that you even called one of your men to drive for us? She ask as she got in the backseat with koko doing the same.

Yep" koko answered her, and hug her with her head rested on her neck, his white hair falling to sakayo's chest.

Sakayo began to comb his hair, loving how thin and silky his hair was. What shampoo do you use koko? She ask, why? Koko ask back.

Because your hair is so silky and smooth, and it has a nice coconut scent" she said. I can buy you some if you want" Koko said as he break the hug and kissed the side of her head.

Really? Thanks " sakayo said as she kissed koko's cheek, so where are we going? She ask.

Want to go shopping or wanna play at the arcade? Your choice " Koko said. Hmmm, can we do both? Sakayo ask with puppy dog eyes.

Anything for you cupcake " Koko said, what's with the nickname? Sakayo ask. Nothing, don't like it? He ask, she just shake her head look out at the window.

My brother's might kill you for doing this you know" sakayo said, do what? Koko ask, that you ask the principal to dismiss me from my class, I still need to study idiot" sakayo said.

Nah don't care as long as I get to spend time with my cupcake" he said, boss were here" their conversation was interrupted by the driver.

Koko got out first and help sakayo out, sakayo left her bag in the car, I'll call you when we're going back home " Koko said to the driver who only nod.

-----------------------
Hey! Thanks for reading, looks like koko and sakayo are going on a date' stay tuned for the next chapter to see what happens next.