𝟏.| 𝐓𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚

♛♕♛

"Coven Odette Wisteria!" Carson Wisteria, her father shouts. She slowly comes down the stairs and timidly looks around the wall.

"Where's my tequila?" He growls and she jumps back. She looks at his feet.

"I-I don't know father." She whispers.

"You liar! You can't even look me in the eyes!" He shouts as the front door opens and in walks the second in command.

"Father, you tell me I can't look at your eyes or face or I'll get punished." She says quietly.

"Are you back talking me?" He asks calmly.

"N-No! Of course not father!" She says quickly as she steps back.

"I think your lying to me Coven. It sounds like back talk to me and I don't allow that. You know damn well I don't." He says.

"Sir, this is important." Mr. Kia says. Her fathers second in command and the only reason Coven was alive. He's saved her from so many beatings.

"Whatever. Go to the punishment room Coven." He snaps and she whimpers as she hates that room, but nonetheless...she rushes up the stairs.

She huddles up into a ball in the corner of the room and hides her face. She rocks herself gently as she suddenly wishes her mother didn't cheat and leave her behind. If her mother hadn't hurt her father so badly...he wouldn't be this way today.

She reminisces the times he never would have laid a hand on her. He didn't drink back then like he did now. He called her princess and he was her hero. Kind of a hero. Now...he was the monster she couldn't get away from.

Time passes before his heavy steps snap her out of her head and she whimpers. The door opens and slams shut.

"Up. Right now. You'll strip and dance and allow Mr. Antonio to touch you. Don't mess it up or I will really punish you. This could be a big deal." He says and she lets a tear fall down her cheek as she follows behind him.

"I'll be in a meeting." He mutters as he leads her to the huge lounge room where there was a stage with a pole. There was a man who was in his early thirties sitting on the couch.

"Hey there pretty face. Go ahead and take those clothes off. All of it." He says as he sips on his whiskey.

"Yes sir." She whispers.

"Call me daddy, I prefer it." He says and she tenses before she smiles slightly. For her father and no punishment, she'll do this whether she likes it or not.

"Yes daddy." She says softly and she sees how hard he gets as she unbuttons her flannel. She tosses it aside before pulling off the tank top. He watches her like how a predator watches it's prey. She pushes down the ripped jeans and steps out of them. Next was her underwear and she made sure she turned around so he could see her ass. She hears a groan from him and she takes her bra off. She tosses a bit of her long black hair over the front of her shoulder to hide away some of her breasts as she walks towards him in a seductive way. She straddles him and wraps her arms around his neck.

"What would you like me to do daddy?" She asks and he groans.

"Grind against me doll face." He says and she starts to do just that, watching how he throws his head back and squeezes his eyes shut. She continues as she blankly stares ahead.

"D-Doll face. Do you like rubbing your pussy against my hard bulge?" He asks breathless before moaning loudly and she knew he came in his pants so she stopped.

"Mmhmm. Your so big daddy." She says as she runs her hands up and down his chest.

"Lay down and let me touch you. Your father said no sex which sucks. Unless, you want to do it in secret." He says.