𝟑𝟐.| 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞

♛♕♛

Coven eagerly was getting ready for work. She had taken more time then needed off because she wasn't ready to leave Solace. Apparently the Chief has some news to tell her so she couldn't wait to get back. Cole too was getting ready.

"I have meetings today back to back so I won't be able to have Solace today." He says and she nods although she wondered if they were okay. He had been acting a bit off the past few months. He seemed agitated and short with her anymore. And very distant.

"I'll take him to the daycare at the hospital. Just until my meeting with the Chief is over then he can join me either in my lab or office. I went in a few days ago and made an area for him in my lab and office. I got him some new toys there." She says happily.

"I don't understand why you keep spoiling him. I don't want him to grow up and be a snob." He snaps and she looks at him in surprise. Cole sighs as he pinches his nose. He opened his mouth to talk, but she rushes out, going to the closet. She pulled a suitcase out and started throwing clothes in. He walks in and looks at her confused.

"Coven...what are you doing?" He asks slowly in a quiet voice.

"I-I don't know what I did...I don't know why you've been so cold and harsh and distant and mean with me. I don't know why you've been short with me. And agitated. I don't know why you seem to avoid me. I've had it Cole. I can't keep putting up with you bull. I'm taking Solace with me. Maybe while we are gone you can get your crap together. I'm not coming back until I'm sure your crap is together." She snaps.

"Hold on Coven. You can't just leave. You haven't even tried talking to me about this." He says as he pushes the bag away, his hands resting on her upper arms.

"Cole, I know how you are. When you get like this you don't just snap out of it. I don't have the strength to deal with it anymore. I get so frustrated and upset. I can't keep doing this to me because it's affecting my health and recently my health has impacted my breast milk and it's not been good. I've been struggling to produce any and I'm running out...not that you care anyway." She says after realizing she relaxed from his touched. She backed away.

"Coven I do care. I love you. Why wouldn't I care about you? I married you because I love you." He says.

"You married me because an arranged marriage." She snaps.

"That's a low blow Coven! You even said you hated imagining it like that! That you wanted to see it like a marriage!" He yells.

"Well technically that's why you did! Whether you made it pretty or not, the documents in your desk that you signed with my father says otherwise!" She shouts back. He shoves her slightly and she stumbles back.

"Bastard! Don't put your hands on me!" She shouts.

"I ruined the documents forever ago! I didn't want it to seem like an arranged marriage dammit!" He yelled. Solace was crying and she realized she left both her bedroom door and the nursery door open.

"That doesn't change the fact! They were there a month ago!" She yells and he frowns as he was caught lying and that she went through his stuff. Azora, Mateo and Blade slowly come up the stairs. Azora grabs Solace quickly and they stand in the nursery to listen to the couple. They intended on surprising Cole since the three went on a mission three months ago.