𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒| 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐀𝐳𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬

♛♕♛

"Shopping was boring. They didn't have anything pretty." Azora whines as the climb back into her car. Coven looks out the overly tinted windows.

"I don't know how you drive this thing with how tinted the windows are. How haven't you got ticketed for this yet?" She asks.

"We are a mafia that owns the police hun. That's how." She says sassily before watching Coven pull the red and black flannel off that left her in a black bralette.

"D-Damn cutie." She says and Coven looks at her before blushing.

"Sorry. I was hot. I'll put it back on." She says as she goes to grab it, but Azora does before could.

"Lay your seat back all the way. And move it back just a bit. Then strip. Don't worry about anyone seeing us." She says as she winks. Coven blushes as she moves the seat back and leans it back all the way like told. She takes her bralette off first and Azora watches her closely. She lifts her hips and shoved the jeans and panties down all at ones before tossing it in the backseat with the rest of her clothes. Azora slowly strips and Coven bites her lip as she watches. Azora straddles her only to slide down between Covens legs. She moves Covens legs over her shoulders.

"I waited way to damn long for this. I wish I could of been more patient to do this in a more special way, but I'm impatient." She says before she looks into Covens eyes.

"You can call me Mistress, mommy, Madam, and I'll accept Foxie. Your safe word is Tango. Okay?" She says.

"Y-Yes mommy." She says with a blush while Azora grins. She immediately starts to lick Covens clit. She licks it slowly before getting to her nub where she slowly licks circles around it and figure eights. Coven whimpers as she squirms from the sensitive nerves being teased.

Coven whimpers again, and really all you heard for awhile was her whimpers before Azora slowly pushes a finger in her wet hole. She hums softly as Coven tries to keep herself under control. Azora keeps fingering her slowly, but every time she'd purposely hit her sensitive spot. She whimpers as she clenches around her finger.

"I-I am going to come." She whimpers and Azora sinks further into the floor, her mouth moves along her clit. Coven moans as Azora sucks on her nub before her tongue sticks out and she licks down her clit. Azora licks her hole teasingly and Coven comes. Azora licks up her juices before happily popping up.

"That was great!" She exclaims happily and Coven breathlessly giggles.

♛♕♛

Coven blushes as she hears a loud moan from Cole. He was with Mateo and Blade in his office. Azora watches Coven in amusement before choosing to kiss her hotly. She pulls Coven onto her lap as her hands rub Covens ass. Their lips moved against each other hotly, occasionally they'd separate to get some air in, but they both gave attention to each other.

Cole pulled his pants up like the guys, quickly pulling on their shirts before walking out of the office quietly. They stopped in the doorway in surprise, not knowing that Azora and Coven had finally gotten intimate. Blade grabs Mateo and Coles elbow before slowly pulling them back to the office.

Coven kisses down Azora's neck as Azora trailed her hands up Covens dress. She touched her unclothed pussy barely, smirking as Coven shivered. She teasingly touched her wet pussy and Coven started to whine for more as the kisses she left on Azora's neck got sloppy. She sits back before leaning forward and kissing her hotly. She focuses on pleasuring Azora this time. She pushes  Azora's skirt up before sneaking her hand between her legs. She touched Azora's unclothed pussy.

Azora moved the both of them to the floor. Coven watched confused as Azora lifted her dress above her hips before lifting her own skirt above her hips. Azora moved so that they were in a scissoring positioning. She started to grind herself on Covens wet pussy. Covens moans softly as she moves with Azora's movements. They both move faster and rougher. Their moves got sloppy as they both neared their edge and they come together, letting it mix between them.

♛♕♛

"This is a pretty lingerie. I think Cole will like this a lot." Coven says to Azora who stood in the changing room with her.

"So do I. Damn you look good. And why did you wait so long after giving birth to Solace to get new lingerie that fits?" She asks confused and Coven blushes.

"I was not really confident with my body after giving birth. Heck, it took seven months for me to allow Cole to see me naked and to have sex with me." She says and Azora can't help, but gape at her. She heard the fine line details, but didn't know they went that long without sex. It was quiet as Coven put on a black leather two piece.

"Sexy. Cole would like this a lot." She says as she pulls the strap down one shoulder before doing it to the other shoulder. She started to massage her breasts and Coven held back her nosies of pleasure. Azora moves to her knees and pulls the bottoms down before beginning to eat her out. Coven pressed her hands against the back of the wall as hard as she could as she fought to keep quiet. A quiet noise passes her lips, but she focuses on keeping quiet. She comes and was relieved when Azora came back up a few minutes later.

"Dang you Azora." Coven says with a blazing blush as she changes into another lingerie.

"Remember you chose to bring me knowing how I get." She says and Coven blushes.