𝟐.| 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭

♛♕♛

"Coven...I'm not asking a lot from you. I'm asking you to seduce a man by flirting to help me get money so I can pay off my debt." Carson says calmly to Coven who sat across from him. His office was a scary place to be. The door opens and Mr. Kia walks in with Cole and Mateo. It's been six weeks since she first saw them. She was healed for the most part.

"Father, that's a lot to ask for." She says while playing with her hands.

"Look at me. In my eyes." He says.

"Your number one rule is not to look at your face or eyes." She says.

"Coven!" He snaps and she jumps as she quickly looks up to meet his cold grey eyes.

"I need you to do this." He says.

"I don't know what this...baiting thing is father and I've never ever ever done it. I don't want to do it. I don't want to be around any scary men who treat women badly. May I go to my room now?" She asks and he sighs.

"Seven o'clock, you better be ready." He says and she frowns.

"Your so mean. You never listen to what I have to say." She says as she gets up and runs out of his office.

"Carson...you can't send her out there. She's never baited before. It takes training to get out there. She doesn't have that training. She doesn't know how to use a weapon either to keep herself safe. She can't go." Mr. Kia says.

"I have a lot of debt to pay off." He says harshly.

"You wouldn't have it if you would have just not gambled." He says and ignores Carson's harsh glare.

"She's doing it. It's not a club. It's a Gala." He says.

"Still. Dangerous. I know what Gala your talking about and that's where all kinds of mafia men and women—even mob men and women will be. This is dangerous. They'll be looking out for that type of thing. You want her to slip a drug into his drink and we all know that won't work." He says.

Carson shrugs as he looks back at the paperwork he needs to finish. "Carson, you have a meeting." Mr. Kia says.

"I know. I don't have the money yet Cole. I'm working on it." He says.

"I'm not leaving here until I have my money or you give me what I want." Cole says coldly. The two bicker when Coven comes in. She wore a grey dress that was floor length with a high slit up her right side of the dress. The top of the dress was a halter neck, but there was a deep triangular cutout so you could see her breasts some. She had her hair styled elegantly, parted on the left side, putting most of her hair on her right side. She wore a dark red lipstick, her eyeshadow was a smokey look. She wore expensive and beautiful jewelry. Strappy black high heels.

"Father, do I really have to do this? I don't want to." She says as her lips form in a pout.

"You have no choice or I'll make you regret saying no to me." He says and her pupils shrink to being very small—out of fear as she looked at the ground.

"Yes father. I'll do it." She mutters.

"Great. Slip this in his drink." He says and she nods as she takes the small little bag of whatever drug was in here. She slips it in her clutch before closing it again.

"Bye father. Bye Mr. Kia, Mr. Morpheus and Mr. Rossi." She says, her head still down and her eyes on the floor. She waved slightly before she makes her way out of the room. Cole whispers something to Mateo who leaves, his phone to his ear as he dialed a number already.