𝟐𝟖.| 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

♛♕♛

She sat on the couch of some underground bunker. Her wrists were ziptied liked her ankles. He was brushing her hair out before he start to braid it. He was humming softly and she tried to keep herself calm for Solace's sake. She looks down to see her shirts wet and realized she was leaking milk.

"I-I need a different shirt or some rags." She whispers and he leans over her and sees her chest.

"Or you could let me drink from your breasts." He says and she shakes her head.

"No." She says quickly.

"I didn't exactly give you an option. I'm quite hungry...mommy." He says and she jumps up after getting a foot free and she walks away.

"Stay the hell away! Your sick Micha! Your fucking sick!" She shouts and he throws a vase at her. She lets a sob out as she falls to the ground, her binded wrists move us as her hands touch her bloody gash.

"You and Cole should've never happened! You were suppose to be mine! You are mine! You should be pregnant with my baby though! Not his! I should of fucked you senseless and took your virginity! Not him!" He shouts and she was sobbing in the corner of the room.

"Y-Your sick! Your so fucking sick Micha!" She sobs and for a minute he goes quiet. He thought for a moment of how wrong this was before that thought went ablaze and he cackled. He. Fucking. Cackled.

"I'm not sick. I'm in love. I wouldn't have ever hurt you the way Cole has." He says.

"Love without pain is nothing. Pain is what makes love stronger. That's how Cole and I have made it so far." She says.

"Yeah. Sure. Did he burn that into your brain to? Just like how your his?" He asks.

"I am his, bastard. He fucked me until I knew damn well I was his. I knew it before, but once his dick was destroying me, I really saw it then." She says as she laughed darkly. His face was red and he was flustered as he clenched his fists.

"I would've fucked it into you. I still can." He snaps.

"What? With your micro dick? I don't want you Micha or love you. I thought of you as a brother and now your some monster. I don't know who you are." She says.

"My dick is nothing, but micro." He says and she rolls her eyes. Literally the only thing he takes from what she said. For real? She was losing her temper and she knew it wasn't good. She knew she should be focusing on staying calm and not stressing out because Solace. She doesn't want to be the cause of Solace being in distress or harm. He was kicking like crazy so she could only assume he was upset.

"That's what you take from that! Come on Micha! Just let me go! I just got married! I'm pregnant!" She shouts.

"I don't care! You never saw the way I looked at you when you and Cole were broke up, did you?" He asks as he stalks around the couch, just to stay there. His fiery eyes looked into her cold stormy grey ones.

"I thought you looked at me like a sister. Like an older protective brother Micha!" She exclaims.

"Strip." He says.

"What? No!" She says.

"I don't think I asked Coven. I believe I told you to strip." He says as he pulls his knife out, looking at her stomach.

"Don't hurt him." She says as her hands go to her belly protectively.

"Then strip." He snaps. She looks at him with pure anger and frustration. She slowly peels the shirt off of her and then the pants. He puts a hand up so she stops. He comes towards her and pulls the bra off her and she clenches her jaw. Her milk dribbles down her stomach as he pushed her back in a chair.

"If you try and pull anything I'll fucking ruin your child Coven." He says.

♛♕♛

"Cole, we will find her." Azora stresses to her older brother.

"This should of never happened! God only knows what that sick bastard is going to do to her!" He exclaims frustrated as he tugs at his hair for the millionth time tonight.

"Sorry Kia." He mutters after Kia shifted uncomfortably.

"No. Your right. He may have been my son, but this isn't my—our son anymore." He said after looking at his wife.

"I'm so sorry this is happening Cole. I wish I would've saw the signs of him spiraling." Kylie says as she grabs her husbands hand. Another tear travels down her cheek.

♛♕♛

Coven drags her sore body across the floor. Bloodied, bruised and scarred. She had her clothes back on. The place was trashed. She put up a fight, but that will only hold him off for awhile. Now, she had no second chance with him. It was fight and survive or choose flight and die. She wasn't about to die. She was fighting for her family and Solace.