𝟔.| 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

♛♕♛

Coven frowns as she reads her book. She was laying on the sofa in Coles office while he worked. He didn't want her alone so she offered to come to his office. Now she was at a not so happy part of her book. She gasps once again and Cole looks up amused. She looks at him with wide eyes that were welling with tears.

"Baby, come here." He says laughing lightly as Mateo walks in. She walks over to him and straddles him. He rubs her back.

"At least its fiction." He says.

"I still love all those characters. This isn't right. They can't just kill her off." She says and he holds back laughter as Mateo sighs.

"No more books for the day Covey. Let's find you something else to do." He says and she nods.

"Why don't you help her pick something out for the Gala tonight Mr. Fashionista." He suggests and Mateo nods eagerly as he starts to drag her off of Cole.

Coven pouts as she has spent two weeks of her three weeks she's lived here to try and talk Cole into letting her stay home. She didn't want to go to the Gala. There were mean girls always there.

"Cole! I don't wanna go!" She whines and he raises an eyebrow at her.

"I'll be in your room picking a dress. Join me when you are done getting your ass spanked!" Mateo sings and she gasps.

"What?! Mateo!" She says flustered and he laughs as he leaves, closing the door.

"I told you that your going to this event with me baby." He says firmly.

"But, I don't like Galas. Can I please stay home tonight?" She asks and he shakes his head. She huffs.

"Your no fair! Please! I don't want to go!" She says angrily as she stomps her foot.

"Attitude Coven. And I said you are going." He says seriously.

"No! I don't want to!" She whines.

"Your going and that's final. If I here another word about you not wanting to go, your getting a punishment." He says.

"Cole! That's not fair! I don't want to go! I don't want to deal with people!" She says angrily as she starts to storm towards his office doors, but he jumps up and strides towards her and pulls her to his chest. He locks the office doors before he tilts her head back so she was looking up at him.

"I'm going to punish you for your attitude. Don't say another word or you'll make it worse." He says calmly in a low threatening tone. She was in shock with how turned on that made her.

He goes to his desk drawer and pulls out a ball gag. "Take off your clothes. Leave on your panties only." He says and she frowns. He knew she wasn't fond of her body. She felt embarrassed by it. She does as told though knowing not to test the water. He goes to her and puts the ball gag on her.

He grabs the leather cuffs and cuffs her hands behind her back. He grabs a vibrating butt plug that was small and a small yet powerful vibrating ball. He pushes her panties aside to put the ball in her pussy and the butt plug in. He grabs bother remotes.

"Remember the submissive position I taught you? I want you in that." He says and she struggles to get on her knees, not having the best balance. He helps her, keeping her stable. She keeps her legs opened.

"Ten minutes you stay in the position. Do not cum. If you do, you'll make your punishment worse." He says. She nods her head and tenses as she feels the overwhelming vibrations and she looks up at him with wide eyes.