𝟏𝟕.| 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥

♛♕♛

His hands settle on her hips. Her hot skin burned his cold hands. Goosebumps raised on her skin from his cold touch. He sighs and her eyebrows furrow as he break contact with her.

"Baby, I promised to make it special and I want to keep my word. This is your first time." He says.

"It's already special when I have you." She murmurs.

"Baby, people have sex in these beds all the time. I don't want to have sex here. I want you back at our house in our bed." He says.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asks.

"To get your dress on." He says in a duh tone causing her to giggle and blush.

"Maybe...I prefer walking out like this." She says.

"Hell no! No one else gets to see your body. Only me." He says and she nods her head as she backs away and turns. She walks to her dress where she pulls it up her body. She zips it before following him out of the room.

She followed behind when Mateo, Blade and Azora come to them.

"I'm Coven, by the way." She says looking at the young woman. Now she saw the scar across her eye.

"Azora, this idiots younger sister and these idiots girlfriend. You look gorgeous." Azora says while looking her up and down...Coven knew she meant this in a way beyond friends. She was looking at Coven like a feral dog looks at a dangling piece of raw meat.

"It's nice to meet you Azora." She says.

"If you ever want to have sex with a girl, I'm always here." She says and the guys all cough and choke on absolutely nothing—out of shock and Coven smiles and couldn't help feeling turned on.

"Dance with me." Azora demands and drags Coven away on the dance floor. Coven looks into Azora's eyes.

"Gorgeous. I can't believe my brother broke your heart." She murmurs. Coven went to respond, but Azora captures her lips in a hot punishing kiss. Coven was shocked before she kisses back. She heard the guys saying "Excuse me" as they obviously pushed through the crowd. Coven pulls away and blushes as Azora was pulled back by Blade and Mateo.

"Babygirl, you can't just kiss her. She and Cole are working on things. Yes, she is beautiful and Cole made a stupid decision my letting her go, but you cannot kiss her." Mateo scolds. Cole had his arm around Covens waist. Her back was against his front.

"Fine!" She groans and Coven chuckles.

"We're heading out." Cole says, not waiting for a response as he drags Coven away towards the exit. She sent a quick text saying she wouldn't be home tonight. The drive was silent, but the air was hot and thick with arousal.

Coven was getting impatient. She unzips her dress slowly causing him to glance over at her. "Coven." He says warningly. She smiles innocently as she unzips the dress the rest of the way.

"Coven!" He exclaims as he grips the steering well. The dress falls down her front leaving her lace bra on show. She slides the dress down her legs as she trails her fingers down her stomach. She saw the house coming into view so she slowly slid her hand under her lace underwear. He parks the car and quickly pulls her hand out from her underwear.

He grabs her dress before rushing out where he grabs her and rushes into the house, somehow managing to avoid the guards and maids. Her ass was in the air, by his face. His sharp shoulder was digging into her stomach. She felt a wave of memories rush back as he continues to rush to their room. Once in there, he sets her down and tosses her dress on the chair. She sees everything is the same. Some clothes of hers was dragged out and not by her. 

He puts a hand on her hip causing her to gasp in surprise by his cold hands. "Your hands are freezing!" She exclaims and he chuckles. She goes wide eyed, as he slips a hand between her legs.

"Mmm...nice and wet for me." He says lowly causing her to sigh in relief. She missed him more than anything.

"Please Cole." She pleads and he hums as he lifts her up, walking them to the bed. He gently lays her down in the middle. He slowly starts to strip out of his clothes and she watches him. He strips to his boxers before reaching towards the nightstand before stopping as realization came over him.

"Baby...I don't have any condoms...it's been a bit since I've had to buy them." He says.

"I didn't want you to use one Cole." She says softly and he nods, looking a bit relieved. She leans up to take her bra off and she tosses it to the side. She was extremely nervous because she knew she was still tight. He climbs on the bed and he hovers above her.

His dark blue sultry eyes stared into her grey stormy ones. He leans down, his lips kiss hers softly. She wraps her arms around his neck, her hands played with his hair slightly.

He pushes his bulge against her core and she moans into his mouth. He pushes his tongue past her lips as she suddenly starts to fight for dominance. He manages to get control and his tongue thoroughly moves around her mouth. His tongue danced with hers again, the whiskey on her tongue was all he could taste.

His hands moved over every inch of her skin that he could touch, leaving behind goosebumps. His mouth leaves her and the two pant. God...they both needed their fix and this time it wasn't foreplay or eating her out. They both needed sex. He sits up so he could get his boxers off and she managed to get her panties off despite how much she struggled. It was like she was drunk, but it wasn't alcohol...no—she was drunk on him. He was back on top of her, their lips sloppily moved against each other.

He spreads her legs wider before pulling back. They both were panting, their breaths mixing, their noses were almost touching.

"It's probably going to hurt, but it will pass. I promise baby." He says and she manages to nod. She felt his tip against her wet hole. He pushes it, opening her flower and forever making her not a virgin. She squeezes her eyes shut as her walls stretch painfully for him. He was huge and she was surprised his long thick girth fit in her. Aside from an inch or two of him.

He stays still so she could adjust. His lips moved along her neck leaving open mouthed kisses. Purple and red love bites were left behind—all sorts of sizes. He made one the shape of a heart before carrying on. He slowly pulls his hips back and goes forward. Slow and steady was what he started with. She felt comfortable at this point and softly moaned for more. His pace quickened and in a matter of time, the two moved their hips in rhythm.

Their noises along with the sound of skin slapping against skin was heard. She was nearing her edge and knew he was already there. Her hands were on his back where they scratched and dug into his skin. He groans as her nails dig into his back and she clenches even tighter around him, milking him dry as she too cums. Her scream was deafening, but God, he would do anything to hear it again. Even if that meant hours more of fucking.