𝟒.| 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

♛♕♛

Coven was in the backseat and was staring at the box that she held on her lap. She felt extremely confused with everything that has taken a turn. Cole who was driving, frequently looked in the mirror to look at her. Mateo would look over his shoulder to see the confused and sad young woman staring at the box.

"Are you going to open it?" He asks and she looks up, confused until she realized he was talking about the box.

"Not yet." She whispers and he nods understandingly. Cole stops at the gates of his property and rolls his window down. The guards nod and let him in. He drops Mateo off at his house.

"Coven, move on up to the front seat please." He says and she does that reluctantly, unsure as why he'd want her next to him. She gets there and he reaches around her when she forgot the seatbelt and buckles her in.

He put a hand on her bare thigh and she shivers from his cold hand. "Why are your hands so cold!?" She exclaims and he laughs lightly.

"You know, I know a way they could get warmed up." He says and winks at her as uses his other hand to push her thighs apart and he slips it between her upper thighs and she blushes.

"Still cold." She says and he chuckles.

"I'm feeling warmer already." He says and she giggles.

"I'm happy to hear that." She says as she ignores how she feels herself become hot, bothered and wet.

"Damn, this makes you turned on?" He asks and she looks at him confused.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I can smell your arousal. It's coming off you in waves baby." He says and she blushes.

"I don't know why I feel this way." She mumbles embarrassed.

"Are you comfortable with me touching you yet? I could give you an orgasm." He says.

"I-I'm sorry Cole...I'm not yet." She admits and feels ashamed for even saying anything.

"It's fine. I assumed that would be your response. You don't have the best track record with men either." He says as he sends a soft smile her way. She smiles slightly.

It was quiet when he pulls up to his house. He parks the car and gets out. She hesitantly gets out, unsure of why this was happening. She held the box Mr. Kia had for her and she frowns as she looks at it again.

"You and Kia must've been close." He says as he grabs her bag. He saw how sad she looked.

"He's always been like another dad my entire life. Then when father changed, he was like the only true dad I had." She admits as she follows Cole to the door.

"Must've been nice to have parents. Your mother for awhile." He says.

"My mother and I weren't ever close. She despised me. And things may seem good in the past with my father, but really we struggled still. My mother leaving was his breaking point. Sometimes I wonder why I was brought into a family like mine. I wonder if it's because I'm a girl. I know a boy is needed for a heir." She says.

"If they couldn't love and accept you, then they didn't deserve you obviously. Your an amazing young woman and they should be happy to have you as a daughter." He says seriously and she couldn't help the blush on her cheeks as they walk inside his small mansion. She frowns...it felt so unhomey. It was a bland and expensive modern taste and she hated it.

"You'll have your own room until your comfortable enough to share one with me." He says as he walks up the stairs and she follows behind him.

"This is your room. Mine is right there." He says pointing to the double doors at the end of the hall which is just right next to hers.