𝟓.| 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲

♛♕♛

"Coven." Cole says softly as he shakes her slightly to wake her up. She was passed out on his bed from the multiple orgasms he brought her. She hums sleepily as she tries to roll over, but he doesn't allow her that.

"Coven, come on. You need to eat dinner before you go to bed." He says. She opens her eyes just a bit to look at him. She pouts.

"B-But, I'm sleepy." She whimpers and he smiles softly at her.

"I know. I know. You can go back to sleep after dinner." He says softly as he strokes her cheek softly.

"Mmmmk." She mumbles. He helps her up and helps her get her panties and shorts back on. They both walk down the stairs and get to the dining room. He moves a chair so there were two chairs at the head of the table. He moved her plate there and they both sat down. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she started eating.

"Cole?" She asks as she now just stared at her empty plate. She hadn't gotten as much as him, and she assumes it's because she was already looking like a stick. He hums as he glances over at her and sees her empty plate. He realizes she hadn't gotten much. She had gotten maybe half of his large serving which wouldn't be enough for her. He grabs her plate and goes to the stove and gets her more chicken sausage spaghetti Bolognese with half cut moon zucchini pieces that were broiled—mixed in as well. He sits the plate in front of her.

"Thank you. You didn't have to get me anymore." She says.

"It was unfair you hardly gotten any. Guess it's good you'll be cooking around here." He says and she smiles.

"What did you want to talk about Coven?" He asks.

"Could I look into getting a job?" She asks.

"Coven, I'm sorry, but no...I can't have you off the property without guards and if you have a job, it'd be weird to have guards who have guns on them." He says.

"What about on the property? I've always been interested in the medical field and I'd love to be of help here." She says.

"Coven, baby, you don't need a job. I have money for us." He says softly.

"It's not about the money Cole. I could care less about that. But, helping people, saving people has always been interesting. I know it's not going to be the full doctor experience I'm expecting. Probably mostly gunshot wounds, or lacerations. I'm sure there's going to be children to work with or even helping women who are in labor." She says excitedly.

"Alright. Fine. I'll talk to my head doctor team about training you. Okay?" He says softly and she grins.

"Thank you so much Cole." She says and she hugs him tightly. He was surprised before he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. He kisses her temple.

"Of course baby. Eat your food, it's going to get cold." He says and she nods her head with a smile. She pokes him in the side.

"You too mister or your food will get cold." She says as she giggles. He chuckles and shakes his head in amusement as the two get back to eating their dinner in silence.

She stands when they both finished eating and was about to move her chair back to where it was originally at, but he stopped her. "Leave it there. You'll sit next to me at dinner from now on. Okay?" He says softly and she blushes while nodding.

She grabs their plates and he gives her a look. "The maids can do it baby. Don't worry about it." He says.

"I don't mind. It's only a little bit anyway." She says.