𝟑.| 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

♛♕♛

She stood in front of her fathers desk and stared at the floor to avoid his gaze. Mr. Kia was sitting on a couch and was annoyed with Carson.

"You did a good job. You got me a million dollars." He says when Cole and Mateo walk in.

"Come on! I said I'll pay you back!" He groans annoyed.

"I have an offer." Cole says.

"Hold on. I need you to bait someone else, Coven." He says and she shakes her head as tears well in her eyes. She fisted the material of her dress.

"No father. I won't do this ever again." She says.

"Look at me and tell me that." He snaps and she looks up, teary eyes and all. His eyes were on her bruised neck like Mr. Kias.

"I said I won't ever do this again. Father, it's about time you clean up your own messes. I'm tired of being used as a pawn." She says as she leaves his office. He was left in surprise as she gets upstairs to her bedroom where she strips out of her dress, lingerie and jewelry.

She showered quickly and then she got dressed in a white shirt with white shorts. She walks out and gasps as her father pushes her to the ground.

"Father! Please!" She begs.

"You don't get to tell me no. You obey and if you disobey my commands, you get punished." He says.

"Father! Please! I'm sorry!" She begs before crying out as he grabs her by her hair and starts to drag her along like that.

"Carson! Let her go!" Mr. Kia says as he came up the stairs, hearing her shouts. Cole and Mateo shake their heads in disgust.

"Go be a whore like your mother for those men in that room." He says.

"No! I don't want to!" She says as she claws at his wrist.

"I don't care what you want! Go. Now." He says calmly.

"No! Father! I'm sorry, but please don't make me do this!" She begs. He sighs as he goes to open the door, but Mr. Kia grabs his wrist.

"Let her go right now Carson." He says.

"No! She won't do a simple task and obey my commands! I need this money to pay off my debts!" He snaps harshly.

"You don't get to use her Carson. Let her go." He snaps. He does and Mr. Kia steps forward and towers above Carson who reluctantly lets go of his daughter who quickly crawls away before getting up and sprinting to her room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

"I'm tired of telling you to stop hurting her. She's still that little girl you use to treat like a princess. Just because Camilla hurt you doesn't mean you take it out on her and assume she'll become Camilla 2.0." He says.

"You wouldn't know how it feels so don't tell me how to treat my daughter." He says.

"Carson, I want my money now." Cole says angrily, getting impatient.

"I told you I don't have the money." He says stressed.

"Then hear my offer out." He says and he nods hesitantly.

"You give me your daughter as mine and your debts with me are cleared. But, we will have no further business association. We'll cut all ties." He says.

"S-She helps me though." He mutters.

"You use her and then hurt her. I wouldn't ever use her, hurt her, nor put her in danger." He snaps angrily.