𝟏𝟎.| 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞

♛♕♛

Coven was dressed in a casual white dress. Cole walks in the guest bedroom. "You took everything out of the room." He says quietly.

"I did. You seemed to find someone better." She said.

"I don't know what I was thinking Cove. I shouldn't of done that baby." He says.

"Don't call me baby. I'm not your baby. I won't tolerate that. Whatever was happening between us won't happen." She says.

"We have something beautiful baby. We have a marriage on the table." He says and she frowns remembering the arranged marriage.

"Find a way to fix it or I'll go off the maps Cole. Because I won't tolerate you with other women.  You told me you were with me. But, you lied." She says.

"Blade! Hold on! She may be talking to Cole and they are in a bit of a fickle!" Mateo exclaims.

"No one uses fickle you dumbass!" He shouts over his shoulder as he runs in the room and looks at Coven.

"God...it's really you." He whispers.

"Hold on. The real test is our secret handshake." She says playfully and he rolls his eyes as the two do their secret handshake.

"I guess it is really you. You don't look like you've grown at all. Height wise." He says as he shrugs his shoulders and Mateo smacks him in the head as she pouts.

"How rude. Why don't you give me a hug you dumb dumb." She says.

"Idiot." He says and she glares at him.

"Meanie." She says defensively.

"Brat." He snaps.

"Big baby!" She snaps harshly. Mateo and Cole studied the siblings wide eyed.

"Oh you did not!" He growls as he tackles her and she growls as she focuses on getting him in a headlock.

"Should I grab him?" Mateo asks.

"Seems like she has herself handled." Cole says as she gets him in a headlock.

"Goddamn! You can't use that stupid headlock against me forever!" He growls as he struggles to get free.

"Says you you big meanie!" She says.

"Please tell me Azora and your reunion will be much nicer and if you guys be mean, you'll do it like adults." Mateo says.

"Promise. I ain't doing this shit these two are doing with her." Cole says.

"Ow! I always knew you were a fucking vampire! Keep your teeth to yourself you blood sucking rabid brat!" He growls.

"Eww! You licked me you dummy!" She says.

"Alright. Break it apart you two. We have a ceremony to go to. And do a proper hug. What the hell." Mateo says as he pulls them apart. She pouts.

"Not until he apologizes." She says.

"Me!? You started with the name calling!" He exclaims.

"You lunged at me and tried to attack me!" She snaps.

"Hug it out you two!" Mateo says and the two huff as they hug.

"I missed you big sister." He says.

"I missed you little brother." She says.

"Great! Ceremony time! Mr. Kia is super excited. He's here and waiting to see you Covey!" Mateo says.

"You will love Mr. Kia, Blade. He wasn't here when you were with me still. He came not long after. He saved me a lot from fathers wrath. He's like another dad to me. I met his kids and his sons act like the older brothers I was so glad not to have." She says and he laughs.

"You need those. You are to innocent for this world and men." He says.

"Whatever. I can handle myself quite well." She says and he snorts.

"What? Do you give men blue balls to handle yourself if they piss you off?" He asks and her eyebrows furrow.

"Mateo, what's..." She starts, but he covers her mouth.

"You aren't aloud to repeat anything that just came out of his mouth. You hear me? All was bad you sweet innocent Angel. God help you." He says with a sigh as he takes his hand away from her mouth.

She nods although she was confused. Blade looks at Mateo confused.

"Innocence is what she has that most women don't Blade." He explains quietly and he nods, getting the memo.

"Mr. Kia!" She exclaims as she rushes down the stairs and hugs him tightly.

"Hey there kiddo! Congrats! I knew you were meant to be a doctor! I got you a little before the ceremony gift." He says as he lets her go.

"I said no gifts." She pouts and he chuckles as he pulls out a box. She opens it and it was a phone.

"A phone? I've never had one before." She says curiously as she studied it. He chuckles.

"I know and your twenty two. So, you'll be able to call Cole and me and anyone. Even text." He says.

He pulls it out of the box and pulls a case out of nowhere. It had orchids on it.

"Orchids! My favorite!" She giggles as she looks at the case.

"Yep. It will keep your phone safe if you drop it. So, it's all set up. Kylie did it for you." He says.

"Thank you guys so much." She says and they all start exchanging hugs when Micha hands a bouquet of orchids to her.

"Congrats little sis. Now, I may need your help after the ceremony. I made mama mad and got this." He says showing a nasty bullet wound.

"What the heck did you do to make her mad enough to shoot you you idiota!?" She exclaims as she pushes him in a chair and grabbed a first aid kit from the cabinet.

"I made a comment about women. No need to go any deeper. I've learned my lesson." He says with a pained chuckle as she pulls the bullet out.

"Tu idiota. Stupido!" She says and everyone looks surprised.

"You know Italian?" Cole asks.

"Yes. I've been learning." She huffs as she wraps up his wound before she washes her hands.

"You know you love me." He says.