𝟏𝟐.| 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

♛♕♛

They walk up the stairs to Coles room and she leads him to the bed. He was seated on the edge of the bed and she straddles him. She pushes him back so he was lying back and she grinds against his bulge. His groans and grunts told her she was doing something right. She leans down, kissing his lips softly. His hot lips sloppily move against hers as his hands rests on her hips, sliding underneath the shirt she wore and back to her hip.

She reached her hand down between them and slid it down his pants. Her lips left his and left kisses on his neck. He groans as she firmly squeezes his shaft. She starts to stroke him as she kisses his lips hotly. He tangles his hand in her hair as he pushes his tongue past her lips. Their hot tongues battle for dominance, and of course he wins. His hot tongue dominates her mouth, exploring every inch...tasting her and claiming her.

Her head buzzed with lust, with desire—clouding over and she felt herself yearning for him to be in control. He who was nearing his edge was surprised when she pulls back.

"Baby, I'm going to cum, keep going, please." He pleads.

"That's your punishment. I'm going to leave you with the bluest balls of your life and your going to wish you never ever were with that woman. Sorry, but you don't get your fix yet either." She says sweetly as she leaves the room and heads to the one she's been staying in. He was in absolute shock. He groans as he covers his face.

♛♕♛

Mateo sat with Cole and Blade in the living room watching the game. Coven was working an extra shift since many men came in injured.

"She still not giving you your fix?" Mateo asks seeing how grumpy, frustrated and uncomfortable Cole looked. Blade had his head on Mateo's lap, but his face turned to scowl.

"I've never had bluer balls in my life and she's just making it worse every time. She's a fucking tease and she knows what she's doing. I'm waiting for her to call this punishment quits." He growls.

"If Blade never mentioned blue balls, you wouldn't be in this mess." Mateo chuckles as he runs his fingers through Blades hair.

"Boss!" A voice shouts as the door slams open into the wall. Cole jumps up.

"What the hell? Haven't you heard of knocking!?" Cole exclaims.

"I-I'm sorry, but...one of the guys who were shot were shot by a bazooka. We didn't know until we got the scans back after he was sent to surgery. Coven...she's in there man." He says and Cole pales and Blade sits upright.

"What? Get her out of there!" He growls.

"Her hand is on it and it's the only thing stopping the bleeding and keeping that thing stabilized." He says.

"Coven, if we makes the incision longer, we can switch. Your too young to die." The Chief pleads. It's been half an hour. Cole, Blade and Mateo rush in with a whole bunch of men. Oddly enough, Coven was remaining calm despite how scared she was.

"No one is going to die. I'm not saying it again." She argues.

"Coven." The Chief pleads.

"I said no. If we make the incision any bigger, he is going to lose more blood and it's not going to be stabilized. This is all we can do for now." She says.