𝟑𝟎.| 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫

♛♕♛

"Ugh! I'm a whale!" She whines and Azora giggles.

"Your beautiful. Do you still want me to help you...shave down there?" She asks causing the guys to go quiet and look at them.

"What!? I'm a whale! I can't see anything over my stomach and I can't even shave my dang legs without help!" She exclaims emotionally. Azora quickly drags her upstairs as the boys sat in fear and shock from her outburst.

"W-We didn't even say anything." Mateo says shyly.

"It's probably the way we looked at her." Blade says and Cole nods in agreement.

"Just be easy Azora." Coven says, overly self conscious because she's naked in front of Azora who hasn't dared hide her attraction towards her.

"I'll be super careful. But, I hope you know I may have to touch if you don't want me to knick anywhere and to get those crevices." She says and she nods.

"Do...Do I look unattractive down there?" She asks fearfully and Azoras eyes soften as she carefully shaves away.

"No. You look beautiful. You'll always be beautiful Coven. Cole will never see you any other way. And he knows your body isn't going to be the same after this. You have held this baby in for such a long time already, you've produced and provided for it. And you'll be pushing him out here soon." She says softly.

"Did you just piss?" She asks and Coven shakes her head.

"My water broke. But, do this first—please. From what I've heard, the labor process is long." She says and Azora nods, knowing full well the labor process is long so she continued. Once Azora helped her shave, she sat against the wall and talked to Coven as Coven finished washing up.

"So, when should we tell Cole that your water broke?" She asks.

"Uh...not yet. I want to get into this labor before we tell him. He'll panic and want to go to the hospital right away." She explains.

"I understand. Just focus on how your feeling, contractions or any pains because that will help us know when going to the hospital is right." She says seriously and Coven bowed her head—despite being in the shower. She blushes realizing the way she submitted to a serious tone. Azora grins, able to see her outline through the fogged glass.

"Did you just submit to me?" She asks.

"W-What? No!" She exclaims flustered as she decides to stay in the shower a little longer.

"I think you did." She says with a grin.

"Girls! Hurry up! We want to play spin the bottle! And seven minutes in heaven!" Mateo says and the girls huff.

Coven hurries up, and Azora helps her gets her underwear and pants on before Coven put her bra and shirt on before they went downstairs.

"What's the rules?" Coven asks as she slowly sits on the comfiest armchair.

"If siblings—the bottle will be respun if it lands on you in seven minutes in heaven, it gets respun." Mateo says and Coven purses her lips.