𝟐𝟓.| 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

♛♕♛

"Cole? What's going on? Can I take this blindfold off?" She questions as he guided her along. He was having a blast with this big surprise. He took her on a long drive and only returned to the property to make her think they weren't on the property no more. Her five months belly was swollen and it was noticeable she was pregnant. He was guiding her in swerves and circles towards there forever home that was completely finished. She had spent two months making mood boards for the house. He finally reached the house. She had seen the outside of it from a distance. Like a far distance when going to the hospital. Dressed in her scrubs still as he sort of kidnapped her as her shift ended. He had gotten their items that needed moved in, moved in while she was working.

He pulls the blindfold off. She blinks rapidly to adjust to the daylight while looking at the ground before looking back up. She gasps seeing their forever home up close. It was absolutely gorgeous. Just like she thought from afar.

"Just wait until you see the inside baby." He says softly. She had watery eyes and a big grin as she spins around his arms and kisses him passionately. He smiles into the kiss as his hands cup her face. He pulls away so he can lean his forehead against hers.

"You haven't even seen the inside yet baby." He teases and she blushes.

"I know, I just am so happy. We finally get to be in our forever home." She says and he grins.

"I know. Come on. I really want you to see the nursery." He says and she grins as her eyes water more. They both rush in, but slowly look around. He was loving how awestruck she looked and she took in every inch of every room. This house would definitely support their family like they want.

"It's perfect...it's the perfect amount of homeyness and coziness. The colors splash perfectly and the cozy furniture accents it all." She says softly. He had a big grin on his face, happy that she is happy with the house. He didn't care...as long as he had her by his side.

They go upstairs and look at the rooms there. The last room and he shows her is in the nursery and she loves it. Perfect for their little boy. His first name, Solace was on the wall above his crib.

"I love it. It's perfect." She says as she tries to wipe her tears that continue to fall from her eyes.

"Well baby, welcome to our new home." He murmurs and she grins.

"You moved everything in, didn't you?" She asks and he nods with a grin that matches her.

"I really think we could have at least a maid or two." He mutters and she pouts.

"No! I wanna do it! And I wanna do the cooking! I love all of the maids and chefs we had to death, but I want to do this. I want this to be normal and I want to be a great mom, do things I enjoy like cleaning and cooking. I wanna be a great future wife to you. Okay? This is our home and I don't want maids or chefs. We left them to work at the house as we are de-crowding the mafia house and moving people in there. This is good." She says and he nods.

"Okay, okay, only if you insist baby." He says with a light chuckle and she grins.

"I do insist. Now, I get to be the first to use the kitchen. Go busy yourself watching TV because I'm cooking dinner." She says and he laughs lightly.

"What if I wanted to cook dinner?" He asks and she raises an eyebrow.

"I thought we agreed that the kitchen is mine. The living room is your area." She says with a cute pout on her lips as she looked at him. Her nose was slightly scrunched up and her eyes looks big and innocent.

"Bedroom is mine too. It's where I get to ravish you and show you how much I love you and how much your mine." He says lowly. She giggles and rolls her eyes as she felt extremely flustered by his comment.

"I-I am going to go make dinner. Go watch TV or something." She says before scurrying away.

"No running!" He exclaims seriously and she pouts as she slows down. She looks over her shoulder and bites her lip. He walks out so he was in view. He had a hand on his hip and looked quite sassy.

"I told you no running woman! That means no running! Your five months pregnant and we are not making a trip to the hospital because you injured yourself while running. You hear me!?" He exclaims sassily and she giggles while nodding as she walks downstairs. He was such a drama queen. He'll never admit it, but deep down—he knows it's true.

She reaches her beautiful kitchen, taking it in—awe on her face before she pulls out the new pans that match the kitchen. She bites her lip as a quiet squeal of happiness leaves her. Cole chuckles, hearing her as he starts reading a book. He didn't care for TV much. He rather read and obtain knowledge or something from a book.

She starts to cook up a beautiful big dinner as a celebration of their new home. Their forever home. Every room was perfect and she couldn't be happy. A lot of empty rooms, but she is sure that they'll fill up in no time.

The front door opens—Azora, Mateo and Blade quietly slipping in. "So, what did she think!?" Azora whispers excitedly as she wanted to surprise her.

"She's super stoked. She loves how homey and cozy it is. And she loves Solace's nursery." He says lowly.

"Did you say something babe!?" She calls from the kitchen.

"No! Just mumbling about this book!" He says.

"Okay!" She responds.

The three make their way into the kitchen and wait for her to unhand the knife she was using to dice veggies.

"Boo!" They shout and she pouts as she looks at them. They pout expecting a scream. Despite her no reaction physically, her heart was pounding.

"That was not nice you three!" She says and they all giggle and chuckle as they shrug.

"When are we ever nice?" Blade asks and she pouts as she shrugs. They giggle before going back to bother Cole who had expected so, so his book had the marker in it and rested on the end table.