𝟐𝟔.| 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

♛♕♛

It was Coles and Covens bachelorette parties. Coven didn't really want anyone besides Azora there. And Maddie, a nurse she works with at the hospital who was her best friend. Cole didn't want many people either, just Blade and Mateo.

"So, what are we going to do? I don't know of any bachelorette parties without alcohol." Coven asks and Azora and Maddie giggle devilishly.

"What?" She asks confused and the door opens to the huge hotel room they are renting as the guys got the house. She gasps seeing the half naked men dressed as fire fighters, police officers, or doctors come in with devilish grins on their face.

"Male strippers!?" Coven exclaims with wide eyes as she looks at the girls who nod.

"B-But, Cole." She says as one started to grind on her crotch.

"I'm sure they have strippers tonight as well." Azora says. After Covens hesitance, all the men seem to dance on and strip around Azora and Maddie who were definitely having fun.

Coven frowns as she manages to slip away. She will admit she expected a girls night of just the three of them. Maybe a bit of gossip, watching crappy rom-com movies and a bunch of laughter. She was not happy with this party one bit. She gathers her stuff and decides she might as well leave. She manages to slip out the entrance without ruining the fun.

She begins her way home, frowning the entire way. She quietly enters to see the guys in the living room talking and watching the game. They were drinking beer and having a good time. Cole looks back, thinking he heard something.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" He asks. Mateo mutes the game before turning around like Blade—confused.

"The girls got male strippers and I wasn't comfortable being there. They are happy, but I just wasn't having fun. You guys continue, I'm going to go upstairs." She says.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks and she nods with a small smile before making her way to the stairs. She gets to the nursery and slowly sits down. She gently rocks in the chair while reading to her little boy.  The guys continued to carry on their party even though Cole now was distracted. He was concerned about his girlfriend.  She seemed more upset about this then she seemed. She quietly makes her way downstairs to the kitchen and makes a quick snack before eating. She goes upstairs and turns on a crappy rom-com movie for herself to watch. She sighs half way through, knowing it would be much better with the girls.

Night falls pretty soon and she continues to lay in the bed and watch TV. She heard the guys downstairs laughing and having a good time. She saw that Maddie and Azora were still with the male strippers according to their Instagram. She sighs sadly as she decides it's time to get a proper meal for this little one rather than snacks.

"Baby, come here please!" Cole calls as she walks down the stairs she walks in and he smiles softly at her.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asks.

"Yeah...I didn't know the girls had this planned. They said gossip and movies only." Mateo says.

"I'm alright. I'm going to make a late dinner though. Little Solace here needs a proper meal for today. I'm making plenty of extra if you guys are hungry." She says and they grin.