𝟑𝟑.| 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

♛♕♛

"I can't believe it's almost been seven months since we had him." She says as she looks down at their son who they had just gotten asleep. Cole and her stood by his crib watching his peaceful form. Cole wraps an arm around her waist.

"I know...it feels like yesterday that you gave birth to him. And you held him in your arms...he was so tiny." He says with a smile remembering the day he was born.

"I still want more." She says.

"We could be trying for more, baby." He says.

"I know. I just...I've been super self conscious ever since I gave birth. That's why I won't have sex with you yet or let you shower with me, let alone see me naked." She says.

"Baby, why?" He asks.

"I just...my body is different. I've worked out and I got rid of the baby weight and any chub I originally had. My hips got wider some how. I've realized that. Then my butt won't go back to being it's normal size...I had to buy new pants because of that and my thighs. My thighs are huge. I mean, my legs look curvy, but I've tried everything to make my butt smaller and thighs slimmer. And I'm scared of you know...how loose I'll be." She mutters.

"Baby, your body is beautiful. Wider hips, I don't give a damn. It's sexy. Your ass and thighs are beautiful baby. There's nothing bad about being bigger there. I love it. I don't want you to focus on having a toned belly. I want you to focus on self love. Okay? Don't work out because you don't want people judging you. Baby, you had a baby and it was a slightly difficult pregnancy. And I liked your chubs. I didn't think you were chubby, not that I'd care. You could've kept your baby weight for all I care. I love you baby for you. Not how you look." He says and she smiles as she hugs him tight.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too. Now get that sexy ass in our bed because this was seven months too long." He says lowly and she giggles as she walks to the doorway.

"Be quick or I'll start without you." She says teasingly and he grunts as he glares at her retreating form before turning back to his son.

"Your so innocent...I don't want that to ever go. Your mother has proven you can be innocent and be in this world. Even after killing you can. I want you to know you can be innocent son, you don't have to be cold or ruthless. You can be a kind, caring innocent man and still be a good leader. You'll change this mafia for sure. You'll make it grow and I can't wait to see what you have planned. I love you and I'll patiently wait until tomorrow to play." He whispers before he quietly exits the room.

He walks into the bedroom he shares with his sexy ass wife who sat in the middle of their bed naked. "Your being so slow!" She whines and he takes in the body he hasn't seen nude to him in seven damn months. He instantly starts stripping before hopping on the bed.

"Goddamn your so beautiful. Don't ever hide his body from me again. Okay?" He says and she nods understandingly.

"Good. What would you like to call me tonight baby?" He asks with a knowing smirk as she knows as she teased him for months with it.

"Hmm...I don't know, you tell me daddy." She says and he grins wickedly.

"Hm, daddy is going to ravish you." He murmurs.

"Then what are you waiting for daddy." She murmurs as she loops her arms around his neck. He lines up with her hole, her wetness soaked his tip. He slowly delved into her. He hisses.

"God...is it possible to be tighter then you were as a damn virgin?" He asks as he pushes his cock into her painfully tight pussy. She whimpers as she stretches for him. He reached the end of her tunnel, the both of the making their sounds of pain from how tight she was and how big he was. After minutes of waiting, neither of them had adjusted.

"J-Just go on and start moving. It might help." She whimpers and he nods.

"I may have to be rough." He said.

"I wanted you to rough." She said sassily and he nips at her lip before he pulls his hips back and slams forward. Her back arches and she squeals in pain. He continues as he watches her for signs. He sees she relaxes after minutes of his moving in and out of her. She felt looser by a bit and she was wetter.

"Oh daddy! Harder!" She begs as she wraps her legs around his waist. He groans as he was nearing his edge. He pushes himself to go harder and faster. He tried to be rough with his thrusts.

She whimpers and whines for more before screaming out as he comes deep inside of her. She was panting, but he didn't stop. He craves to watch her face and body as she goes through her own orgasm. He rests a hand on her hip where he holds her still as she tries to move her hips with his. She whimpers. Her body shook beneath his. She moans loudly as she comes around his cock.

He pulls out and grins seeing her breathless state. "On all fours baby!" He exclaims excitedly and she giggles breathlessly as she rolls over before picking herself up to put herself on all fours. She moans as he slams into her from behind.

"I love you so damn much baby!" He growls and she moans softly.

"I-I love you too! So much!" She says as she holds onto the sheets tightly.

"I'll love you for all eternity." He says and she smiles softly.

"M-Me too Cole!" She whimpers.