𝟐𝟕.| 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

♛♕♛

"Mateo...do I look alright?" She asks as she does a slow spin. Her white heels clacked against the floor. Her white flowy floor length dress twirled with her. She pulled the top up a bit, the dress strapless and she was fearful her breasts were going to pop out. The dress hugged her swollen belly. Her hair was elegantly styled and the veil was up, but before she walked down the aisle, she was going to put it down. Her makeup was beautiful blushes and neutrals. She wore beautiful jewelry. She was ready to go, but God, was she nervous. Mateo and Blade had came in and helped her get ready. More so Mateo as Blade was just trying to calm her nerves.

Maddie and Azora were ready and tried to also calm Covens nerves. "Alright. Your beautiful. Like, I can't wait to see Coles reaction. I'm going to go and get in my place. Blade, once you walk her down the aisle, make sure that your quick to cross over and take your spot by me. Whichever one of you two who take Covey's bouquet, make sure that you are quick and big smiles!" Mateo says. She couldn't help, but giggle as it seems like Mateo wants this wedding more perfect than anyone else. Mateo goes along and soon stood in line behind Cole who was anxiously waiting for Coven.

Coven sends the girls on out as she decided she would have Blade walk her down the aisle. She thought about Mr. Kia, but she remembers her asking as a child if Blade would walk her down the aisle. Her little brother...she wouldn't have it anyone else.

It was their turn and they start to walk. She felt more and more nervous as she went along. She saw that Micha wasn't here and she almost frowns, but she keeps her smile going.

Blade kisses her cheek and goes to stand next to Mateo. Coven zoned out during the wedding ceremony, mesmerized by his blue eyes.

"Coven, do you take Cole to be your husband?" Asks the Pastor. She snaps out of her daze and smiles shyly.

"I do." She says.

"Cole—." He started before Cole interrupted.

"I do!" He exclaims. Coven giggles as laughter broke out upon the crowd.

"Cole, go on and put the ring on her finger." He says and Cole wastes no time doing so. In fact, he almost dropped the ring.

"Coven." He says and she slowly puts Coles ring on.

"Alright. And again I didn't get to say you may kiss the bride." He chuckles as Cole already had his lips on Covens. Coven pulls back, chuckling because Cole pouts.

"Let's try not to make out in front of our family Cole." She teases softly and he smiles softly before grinning wickedly.

"Why should I hide my love for you in front of our family? Huh, and how much your mine?" He asks lowly in a husky voice.

"Oh shut up Cole." She says with a blush as she turns, grabbing his hand as they walk down the aisle towards the house so they could go back inside. They go to the beautifully decorated Gala room. They go to their table at the front of the room and she had her hand on her stomach.

"After Solace, I want more babies Cole." She says and he grins.

"I planned on it baby." He says.

"No, I mean I want a huge family Cole. I want to have as many babies as we can. I want a bunch of little prince's and little princesses. I mean that. I don't want to stop at some number either. And I know my body is going to be different. And I'm probably not going to be ya know...down there." She says shyly as they sit down.

"Baby, I want a big family too. No planned number to stop—got it. I didn't plan on it. And I know your body will be different because you let a life grow in you for nine-ten months. And I don't ya know about down there." He says while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to be as...tight down there." She mutters and he chuckles.

"Baby, I don't care if you tight or not. I just want you and a bunch of little babies of ours." He says and she smiles softly.

"You never cease to amaze me." She whispers, admiring how amazing he was.

"You never cease to amaze me either baby. Like what the hell—you think I'll care if your body changes or if your tight or not tight. Baby, I love you." He says and she giggles.

"I'm sorry. I just worry." She says and they look at the dance floor where Blade, Azora and Mateo stood. She giggles as she knew this was going to be silly. She giggles throughout there entire beautifully funny dance off battle to a mashup of different songs. The joined the couple at their table and enjoyed the night, but Coven decided to go to the restroom.

She washed her hands after doing her business when the door opened and she looked up confused, as she locked the door. It was Micha. She wanted to smile, but seeing the look on his face. She didn't bother. His face looked to kill. She had a bad feeling in her stomach—or Solace didn't really like that white cake as he preferred chocolate.

She knew she needed to get out to the hallway so the hidden cameras would capture whatever goes down. She quickly shoved past him, only to be spun around, her best pushed up against the wall.

"Go get changed Coven. Your coming with me and I don't want any fucking reminder you married the douchebag. And you better do it before I cut sweet baby Solace out of you." He says eerily as he flicks the blade out of the knife and she whimpers while nodding. He followed behind her to her room where she quickly changed while he waited. She found the emergency panic button that will send an alert to Coles phone. She hit it before rushing out and he forced her out. Not before she saw Coles phone light up on the bedside table.