𝟐𝟒.| 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

♛♕♛

Coven was in her room alone as she had recovered fairly well. She was still in a comatose state, but she wasn't on the ventilator anymore. She had been in a comatose state for two months, making her three months pregnant.

Her stormy eyes open and she is faced with a ceiling. She looks around slowly and realizes she is in a hospital. She starts to hit the nurse button repeatedly and a nurse rushes in.

"Oh my god! Your awake! Let me get you some water!" Bonnie exclaims as she gets a glass of water and put a straw in it. She goes to Coven, helping her sit up before giving the water to her.

"Thank you. Could I have a pair of clothes?" She asks.

"Of course!" She exclaims before stopping.

"Coven, you are three months pregnant." She says.

"I know. I could hear you guys. Cole talked to the baby every night and me." She says.

"Oh my gosh! You can hear while in a comatose state!" She exclaims.

"Not every patient can. Some can and some can't." She says. She was handed clothes and goes to the bathroom where she showers. She gets out and dressed in the white shirt and grey sweats. She pulls on the fuzzy socks and walks out to see her belongings in a bag. She pulls on her shoes from the bag before pulling her phone out. It still had a little bit of life left in it. She smiles as she goes to Coles contact.

Hey, babe could you come pick me and this little one up? We don't really like the hospital no more and we would like to have dinner with you. Xoxo.

She giggles when her phone screen lights up with his name instantly so she answers it.

"Baby!? Are you really up or is someone pulling some sick prank!?" He exclaims.

"I'm up babe. So, can you come get me. I'd love to see that handsome face and hug the life out of you. I missed you." She says and he smiles.

"It's so good to hear you baby. I'm on my way, I'll be there in five. Don't move." He says and she giggles.

"Okay. See you in five. I love you and be safe." She says.

"I love you too baby." He says. She hangs up and puts the phone back in her bag. She pulls her ring out and puts it on her finger. She smiles before she walks out as The Chief walks towards her.

"I want to examine you Coven. You've been in a comatose state for two months." He says seriously.

"I feel great! Besides I do feel like I'm starving. Cole is coming to pick me up. Please let me and this little one eat some food." She begs. He pulls his small flashlight out and checks her pupils before having her follow his finger. He sighs and nods. She grins as she makes her way to the entrance of the hospital. She was almost to the doors when she saw Coles car hastily pull in front of the hospital. She had just gotten a few feet outside as he gets out of the car.

She runs to him and jumps on him, clinging to him like a koala. He sways them slightly as he holds her tightly. He kept leaving little kisses on her neck.

"I've missed you so much baby." He says and she nods her head as she was crying and didn't want him to know. He climbs into the driver side and he gently pushes her back.