Chapter 27: Fixing the Room

The MIFTers gathered their tools.

"Now it's time to earn your minimum wage, you two," Cutter told Jamie and Tylor.

"Wait for it. Wait for it. Now," Val signaled.

Tylor and Jamie used their staplers during it until it stopped.

"And now. And..." Val continued.

"And as your deputy supervisor, I should warn you that you're running out of time," Duncan smirked.

"And as someone who doesn't take orders from you, I should tell you it's time for you to shut up," Jamie snapped.

"Speaking of time, it's time for my union lunch break. I got a date with a hot beef steak on rye," Cutter said, packing up.

"Mmm, sounds delicious," Duncan commented.

"He ain't no sandwich," Cutter chuckled then left.

"All right. We'll see you after lunch," Tylor said, about to pack up.

"Whoa, whoa. You two can't leave, too," Val objected.

"We've got comedy class," Tylor pointed out.

"Mike's not even teaching it today. Get back in here," Val said.

"I..." Tylor started.

"She's right, Tylor. We'll have to wait until Cutter gets back anyway," Jamie insisted.

Then Tylor kicked a soccer ball out of the room in frustration, it accidentally powering the door down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Uh oh.