Chapter 119: Time to Start

As the monsters prepared, Val drove Tylor and Jamie to the Laugh Floor.

"You all set, Jokesters-in-training?" Val asked.

"Oh, it's just for today, for Monsters Inc. You know, for Sulley and Y/N. Then back to being MIFTers," Tylor corrected.

"Right," Val nodded sarcastically.

"We got this though," Jamie assured.

"Great! There you are, guys. Come on, we're about to go live," Mike told them then announced before going to his station, "All right, this is it. One million gigglewatts is our goal. No pressure. Have fun. But we're dead if we don't do it."

With that, the Jokesters took their positions, but Tylor and Jamie didn't have an assistant or a door.

"Uh, sorry. Celia, we don't have a door. Is there someone who..." Tylor said.

"Oh, we're a little understaffed. I was gonna help you both, but Roz has me up to my snakes in paperwork. Maybe Fungus could help?" Celia suggested.

"I'll do it. I know how to run the door station," Val volunteered.

"Perfect," Celia smiled before leaving.

"Here, this should get you two started," Val told them as she swiped a card key.

"Oh, thank you, Val," Tylor thanked.

"You're the best," Jamie smiled.

"Door time," Val did the same as a door came to them.

It then went into the station.

"We're really glad you're here," Tylor said

"Me too. Now, let's get those giggles," Val declared.

Then a horn sounded and the Jokesters prepared themselves.

"Ready? In five, four, three, two, one!" Roz signaled.

The buzzer went off and they started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Come on, million gigglewatts!