Chapter 100: BAD HAIR DAY

(A/N Hiya guys! So here's where I found the script:

https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=997&t=45732

I'll try to get this done quicker than the last one. Also, I'M AT CHAPTER 100! "COSMIC!" -Val. Now onto the chapters!)

"Donuts, got my donuts..." Tylor sang on the elevator.

Then he stopped it at Giant Eye and sat down.

"Oh, hey, morning, Giant Eye. I...You know what? Wait, hold on, hold on. Um...After the whole audition disaster with Ms. Flint, the Jokester thing...It's not gonna happen. And, you know, between you and me, I just never really felt like I've, uh, fit in here, if you know what I mean? Never mind, forget it. Today is a new day. Let's, uh, move on. Keep our eye on the ball, because today I am going to be the perfect MIFTer! Great, okay, nice moment. Uh...Here ya go," Tylor explained, held out a donut, then asked, "Can you chew with your eyelid?"

Then Jamie jumped through the top hatch, scaring Tylor.

"Well, I can chew with my mouth, which is what you're gonna listen to," she stated, putting her hands on her hips.

"Jamie? How long were you up there?" he asked.

"The elevator's been getting stuck for a bit without the lever and when it finally moved, I didn't feel like getting back in. Until now. So basically before you got on," Jamie answered.

"Look, Jamie. I know you talked with Sulley, Y/N, and Mike about them talking to Ms. Flint about giving us another chance, but if I'm being honest, do I really have another chance at that?" Tylor pointed out.

"Uh, yeah. You've made me laugh a lot, you got Thalia to laugh, and even the other monsters," she said.

"I'm glad I can make you laugh, but the other times were because I accidentally ran into the pastry cart," he remarked.

"It still counts," Jamie stated.

Tylor sighed before standing up and saying, "J, I just don't think I'm funny enough to make a human kid laugh. I love that you think otherwise, but with all of my auditions ending horribly, maybe I should stick with where I am while I'm still at Monsters Inc."

Jamie sighed before taking his hands and replying, "Alright. I mean like I said, no matter what position we're in, I'm glad I get to do it with you."

They smiled at each other before kissing when the elevator started up. The couple jumped up a bit while gripping each other a little before laughing.

"Well, time to head in," Tylor told her.

"Yep. Let's do it," Jamie said then informed, "Oh by the way, while appreciated, you got those donuts for nothing. For today anyway."

"What do you mean?" he wondered.

"You'll see," she answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I don't think Tylor's and Jamie's chances of being Jokesters are gone just yet.