Chapter 99: Mike's Comedy Class 7

(A/N F/S means favorite stink.)

Later on, Mike had his next comedy class.

"Welcome, everybody. When one Jokester won't do, get two. Or even three," Mike said as Sulley and Y/N came in then he explained, "Yes, three Jokesters performing together as a single act, a sacred show business relationship. And in these comedy pairings is always a straight man, as you can see, and goofballs. The straight man is intelligent and charismatic, so nice to see me, while the goofballs are dim and slow on the uptake. The straight man is good looking... Drink it in. Drink it in. ...while the goofballs are nothing but a silly sap head who refuses to use odorant because he says, 'It sticks to my fur' while she talks him into it by requesting F/S."

Mike then mock cried and fawned to mimic Sulley and Y/N, who rolled their eyes.

"The straight man is sensible, while the goofballs are real blabbermouths. They never know when to shut up. They always going on and on about this, about that, about this," Mike continued.

"Are we finished?" Sulley asked in slight annoyance.

"I'm curious about that too," Y/N added while crossing her arms.

"Quiet, Sulley. You too, Y/N. I'm on a roll," Mike remarked then said, "The straight man often stands in bewilderment as the goofballs make utter fools out of themselves. Not sure why they call them goofballs. Unless he's ball-shaped. See?"

He chuckled a bit.

"Then it would make more sense. If the goofballs..." he stammered, cleared his throat, then asked the married couple, "Why didn't you two stop me?"

"'Cause it's a sacred show business relationship. Doody," Sulley smirked.

"Plus, it's fun to watch you fall flat on a joke. So who's the real goofball?" Y/N did the same before she high-fived her husband.

The class laughed at that then the class ended. Jamie and Tylor were just about to leave.

"Jamie?" Y/N called, they turned, then she requested, "Can we talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure thing," Jamie nodded.

"I'll wait for you," Tylor told her before kissing her forehead, making her smile.

He then left the room and Jamie went up to the three monsters in charge.

"So, what's up?" Jamie wondered.

"We heard that you are waiting to become a Jokester. Why?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah. You're the best in the class. You could go for it," Mike added.

"Well, I'm mainly doing it for Tylor. I wanted to wait because whether we're MIFTers or Jokesters, I want us to work together," Jamie answered.

"That makes sense," Sulley responded then asked, "Does Tylor know about this?"

"He does," Jamie nodded.

"Even though Ms. Flint did give him his final audition, we can try to get her to reconsider," Y/N told her.

"Okay. Thanks so much," Jamie smiled.

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow," Mike saluted.

"Bye," Jamie waved.

She then exited to see Tylor, waiting for her.

"So what was that about?" Tylor asked as they held hands.

"They wanted to know why I haven't auditioned to be a Jokester and I told them. They even said they'd ask Ms. Flint to reconsider reauditioning you," Jamie answered as they started walking.

"Seriously?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah," she giggled.

"That's awesome!" Tylor shouted as he scooped Jamie in his arms.

She giggled as he spun her around. He kissed her in thanks when they overheard Smitty and Needleman talking.

"What are production babies?" Smitty asked, making the couple part.

"I'll explain when you're older," Needleman answered.

"But I'm older than you," Smitty pointed out.

"Oh, then you can explain it to me," Needleman said.

The couple couldn't help but laugh as Tylor put her gently back on her feet.

"Let's head back," Tylor suggested.

"Alright," Jamie nodded.

"And thanks," he said as they approached the elevator.

"You're welcome," she smiled as the elevator doors opened.

They then went in and headed back down to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'm glad I finally got this episode done. Sorry it took so long. By the way, WE'RE ALMOST AT 100 CHAPTERS! I'm so excited for that! Thanks for the support and I will try to get the next episode done quicker. Bye and love you all!