Chapter 90: LITTLE MONSTERS

(A/N Hi guys! Thank you for being patient with me. It's just been a hectic week, but I finally have the next set of chapters ready. So here's where I found the script:

https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=997&t=45670

I hope you guys, vote, comment, and enjoy. And thank you all again for waiting patiently. Here we go.)

Tylor went back week after week for seven weeks straight to audition to be on the Laugh Floor, but he failed every time. Then the next time, he made the robot child catch fire. Then Ms. Flint approached the simulator as the wall lifted up.

"Uh, Ms. Flint, hi. Look. I know Robot Boy is burning, but I'm pretty sure it was laughing, too. I heard it. I'm not making this up. You heard that..." Tylor said.

"Mr. Tusclin," Ms. Flint started.

"Yes. Tuskmon. But...Yep," he corrected.

"While I appreciate your persistence, all my data indicates that, well, how do I put this kindly? It's like if boring and unfunny got married, had a kid, and that kid had his sense of humor surgically removed, that kid would still be funnier than you," she explained.

"Sorry. Are you saying I need to have something surgically removed? Because I'll do it. I mean, I..." Tylor replied.

"Perhaps I need to be clearer. Not all Scarers are cut out to be Jokesters. I'm sorry to say, that was your last audition," Ms. Flint informed.

"For now?" he asked.

"Forever. And because Ms. Danger wanted you to be accepted first, she won't get her chance at being a Jokester," she said.

"She what?" Tylor asked in surprise then tried to persuade, "Um, but if you'll just let me come..."

"You are not funny," Ms. Flint stated.

(A/N He is to me!)

She then turned and started leaving as the lights started going out and Tylor hung his head down in sadness.

"Good day, Mr. Tusclin," Ms. Flint said.

"It's...Tuskmon," Tylor corrected sadly before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That sucks!