Chapter 121: Official Jokesters

The next day, Tylor and Jamie went onto the Laugh Floor as Jokesters.

"Welcome to Monsters, Incorporated. Remember, 'It's laughter we're after'," the announcer said over the com.

They were greeted by other monsters before passing Sulley, who had a tie on.

"Hey, morning, Sulley," they said.

"Good morning, guys," Sulley nodded.

Mike checked the larger canister and saw it fill all the way up. That's when Sulley came up to him.

"Great job, Mikey. You filled your quota on the first kid of the day," he congratulated.

"Not bad, huh? You know, only somebody with perfect comedic timing could produce this much energy in one shot," Mike said and danced in place.

"Uh-huh, and the fact that laughter is ten times more powerful than scream had nothing to do with it," Sulley smirked.

Mike cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Oh, Googley Bear. Come here, you," Celia called.

"Schmoopsie-poo!" Mike cheered, running to her.

More kids laughed as they passed more stations.

"I'm on the cover of a magazine! Ow!" Mike cheered.

While everyone was enjoying themselves, Y/N and Sulley walked toward the exit while they both rubbed her belly.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Sulley asked.

"I have. It can be used for a boy or a girl. But I wanted to know what you thought," Y/N answered.

"What is it?" he wondered.

"Boo," she responded.

Sulley chuckled at that and said, "I love it."

"Thanks," Y/N stated.

He pulled out his clipboard and looked at the picture Boo drew of all three of them with his piece of the door taped to the bottom. Y/N's was around her neck in a necklace.

As they chatted more, the other MIFTers drove past them.

"I don't know how I can be so sadly happy and happily sad at the same time! I am emotionally conflicted," Fritz sniffled then they pulled up to Tylor's and Jamie's door station.

"Hey, guys. What are you doing here?" Tylor asked.

"Oh, we just wanted to wish you good luck on your first day," Fritz answered.

"Official Jokesters. We're proud of you two," Cutter added.

"Eh, they made me come," Duncan shrugged.

"Well, thanks. We're just waiting here for our official laugh assistant," Tylor said.

They heard their station going on and they turned to see Val getting them a door.

"No way," Jamie smiled.

"Uh, wait. You're our assistant?" Tylor asked, smiling as well.

"Yep. Yesterday was a blast! So, I talked to Celia and got a transfer. Besides, we gotta bring some of that MIFTer spirit to the Laugh Floor," Val stated.

Tylor chuckled and said, "So, uh, work buds."

"Work buds," Val nodded.

"Go make 'em laugh, you two," Fritz cried a bit.

Tylor had his box of donuts and smiled at the MIFTers before going in and filling his large canister up all the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Nice! I love it! But we're not done yet!