Chapter 122: Big Announcement

It was the end of the day and Jamie just came out, filling their last canister.

"Nice, J!" Val congratulated.

"Thanks," Jamie smiled.

She then looked at the desk to see Tylor smiling at her, making her smile widen.

"I told you were the funniest monster I know," he said, taking her hand and spinning.

She giggled at this before telling him, "Ditto."

They hugged as the laugh assistants sent the doors back.

"It's over? Sad sigh," Fritz said then mumbled, "Anybody know if there's a season two?"

"Uh excuse me, everybody! Can I have your attention?" Mike called.

Everyone quieted down and gathered around, looking at Mike.

"Awesome job, you Jokesters! Thanks to all of you, Monstropolis will have more than enough energy to power it for a long time," Mike said, making everyone cheer, then he added, "Now, the Sullivans have some great news for all of you."

"Thanks, Mike," Sulley replied then told the others, "So, as you all know, Y/N and I have been married for just a few months."

"But within those few months," Y/N started, smiled at Sulley, then continued, "We got a little eager to add on to our family."

The others gasped excitedly at that.

"So in other words, Y/N's pregnant,"  Sulley announced.

Everyone started freaking out as the couple laughed a bit.

Jamie and Tylor went up to them.

"Congrats, you guys!" Jamie said as she and Y/N hugged.

"Thanks," Y/N smiled as she returned it.

"We're happy for you both," Tylor replied, shaking Sulley's hand.

"We appreciate it," Sulley stated, patting Tylor's shoulder.

And everyone closed up, happy to hear about a new Sullivan and happy that Laugh Power is a true success.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's it! Hopefully there will be another season!