Chapter 116: Getting Ready

Once the Jokesters were in the comedy class room, Mike started training them in similar ways to when he trained Sulley and Y/N when they were Scarers, but this time for Jokesters.

Meanwhile, Cutter came in with two full boxes.

"Hey, Fritz, I cleared out Tylor's and Jamie's desk. Where do you want all this?" Cutter asked.

Fritz cried as he laid on his desk and said. "Who cares?"

"I gotta get back to working on the canister, so I'll just, uh...put this here before you start blubbering," Cutter said as she put the boxes on his desk, Fritz sobbed louder, then Cutter added, "Too late."

"On their first day here, I told them I could be like a father to them," Fritz stated.

"They have fathers," Cutter reminded.

"A grandfather. Okay. Great-grandfather. Okay. Or the father that they never knew they had, and then shows up one day with a lousy explanation as to where he's been all your life," Fritz ranted.

"Uh-huh," Cutter nodded.

"I just want them back!" Fritz sobbed as he hugged the boxes.

"Uh, you realize, if it all works out, they'll just be upstairs," Cutter pointed out.

That's when Fritz figured out something as he calmed down.

"Right. Hey, that gives me an idea," he declared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Whatcha thinking, Fritz?