Chapter 40: Forming the Bowling Team

Tylor then went to Fritz about his idea.

"Do I know bowlers? Yes, I know bowlers! They don't call me 'No Splitz Fritz' for nothing," Fritz said.

"They...They call you that?" Tylor asked.

"For nothing," Fritz answered.

"I've never heard them call you that," Tylor recalled.

"Well, they do. And we've got Pin-Pal Val over there and No-Gutter Cutter. Jamie doesn't have a nickname, but she's the best bowler. Hmm, Duncan doesn't play, but he loves the snachos," Fritz explained.

"Huh. Well, that is great news," Tylor said.

"The snachos?" Fritz asked.

"No. That you guys play. That's...Wow! Have you ever thought about forming a team?" Tylor replied.

"A bowling team?" Fritz questioned.

"Yeah, sure. And maybe, I don't know, uh, entering the, uh, Bowl-Off-a-Thon?" Tylor suggested.

"Form a team. The Bowl-off-a-thon. Oh, I know what you're doing," Fritz smirked.

"You do?" Tylor asked.

"Yeah, you're falling in love with us," Fritz said.

"I am doing that. I'm doing what you said. I am in love, yes," Tylor nodded.

"Yeah, you could be the team captain," Fritz said.

"Totally. Yeah. A chance for me to bond with you guys," Tylor added.

"Your new family!" Fritz exclaimed.

"Other than my actual family that I also have," Tylor pointed out.

"Extended family," Fritz continued.

"Work friends?" Tylor said.

"How about the 'weird family that lives next door, but you tell them when you're going on vacation, so they can get your mail' family?" Fritz suggested.

"Sure. Yeah. We'll go with that," Tylor agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Tylor's got a bowling team! Cool!