Chapter 51: About to Go Insane

Tylor and Jamie worked on a canister at his desk when they heard Duncan clear his throat. The couple groaned and he went and rolled out a red carpet before getting on his knees.

"Hear ye, hear ye. Now presenting his Supervisorship, Duncan P. Anderson. Huzzah," Tylor announced in the megaphone before tossing confetti.

Then he rode on Tylor like a horse, who mimicked one.

Then Duncan wanted him to write a letter to his mom.

"'Dearest Mother, I have clawed my way to the middle, and I now command a capable workforce'," Duncan said then ordered, "Read that last bit back to me."

"I think I got it," Tylor replied.

"Read it back," Duncan demanded.

"'Dearest Mother...'" Tylor groaned.

"With enthusiasm," Duncan interrupted.

"'Dearest Mother...'" Duncan said with fake enthusiasm.

Then he wanted a ride in the car.

"To my supervisory chambers, and be quick about it. Chop-chop," Duncan ordered and continued as Tylor drove, "Chop-chop, chop-chop, chop-chop."

They went around one time before parking in the same spot where he got off.

Then Tylor was told to clean Roto's cage with a toothbrush.

"Hmm. Not good enough, Roto. It's not good enough. Well, maybe the fifth time will be the charm, College Boy," Duncan smirked.

Duncan continued tormenting Tylor, calling him "College Boy" over and over again, making him and Jamie agitated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I really would lose it.