Chapter 49: Mike's Comedy Class 3

The next day, Mike had his third comedy class during lunch.

"Hecklers. That's right. Hecklers. These attention-seeking comedy interrupters are the bane of every Jokester's existence. These are desperate monsters, desperate for attention, so the first rule of dealing with hecklers, ignore them," Mike explained.

"I wonder if that works with boring teachers," Gary commented.

"Ha-ha, very funny," Mike sighed as he rolled his eye.

"Well, that makes one of us," Gary continued.

"Oh, that's rich coming from you. I have forgotten more about comedy than you'll ever know," Mike remarked.

"Yeah, Mikey. You certainly have forgotten a lot about comedy," Gary smirked.

"Why, I oughta..." Mike growled.

"Oughta quit while you're ahead? Work on your delivery? Perhaps you can find someone a little more qualified. Maybe you oughta get off stage. Maybe you oughta start a new career. Maybe you oughta buy a pet," Gary continued.

"Gary," Mike muttered.

After class, Jamie and Tylor made their way back to MIFT in the elevator.

"Hey, Ty?" she called.

"Yeah, J?" he wondered.

"I didn't get to tell you yesterday," Jamie said before lightly slapping his arm.

"Ow. What was that for?" Tylor objected while lightly rubbing his arm.

"For replacing our team, basically making that deal with Duncan," she answered then said as she went to him, "And this is for learning your lesson and sticking by them."

She then kissed him, making him return it while cupping her cheek.

Once they parted, she said, "I'm proud of you, Ty. I really am."

"Thanks, J," he blushed.

"Just don't do it again," Jamie warned gently.

"I won't," Tylor assured.

They then got off the elevator and went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's the end of this episode! Hope you guys liked it!