♡︎shower

I stepped into the bathroom after not washing my hair in days. I've been distracted, school eating away at everything I know. I wish I never took that offer to go to college.

"Hey- hey- whoa, you're just gonna shower without me?" Dally said, barging through the door.

"That was the plan," I said with a lighthearted smile.

"I'll just enjoy the view then." He said with a smirk growing on his face.

"You do that." I stripped all of my clothes as he bit his lip watching me. I purposely teased this time, wanting to get a rise out of him.

I stepped in and started washing my hair immediately as he sat on the bathroom counter, playing with my makeup and such. I looked over at one point and saw him putting lipstick on and laughed to myself.

I quickly hurried up and when I shut the water off, I saw him grin and swing his feet off the edge of the counter. I got out and dried my hair with a towel and leaned up to kiss him and he smiled wide.

"You're real cute when you get out of the shower." He said and I covered myself and walked out of the bathroom, smiling and blushing. I got dressed in pajamas and climbed into bed, waiting for him to come out.

I accidentally fell asleep and when I woke up he came out of the bathroom with half dried hair and just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You know, you're real cute when you get out of the shower." I said and he dropped the towel and put on some clothes, smiling and blushing.

"Hi honey," I said, smiling and kissing his cheek as he got into bed. His hand gripped my chin and pulled me into a kiss, a deep, loving, passionate kiss.

"What's gotten into you, lover boy?" I asked.

"Oh you know." He said and threw the blanket over us. I snuggled close to him and I knew what he meant.