《 1 》

I watched as he pulled out a gun, with his intense glare shooting right through me

"I already said this deal is unacceptable. " I responded calmly as he began to walk around the table. The money scattered all over it was tempting, but money wasn't what I was after.

"Ah, you are going to do it, like it or not. Now sign the damn contract." He spat as the gun was now placed against my temple. He nodded towards the paper in my hands.

"You know I am against this type of trafficking, Leon." I muttered, placing the paper down on top of the pile of money. If he thought that pointing me with a gun would make me sign, he's dead wrong.

"Gaby, sign before I pull the trigger mi amor. Besides, I think the money would make you even more powerful..." He purred in my ear as he pressed his body against mine.

[My love]

"I'd appreciate it if you lowered your gun and learnt how to respect personal space." I replied as I raised an eyebrow.

His eyes were glued to the contract as a scowl took over his expression. I heard the gun click as he cocked it.

As he got distracted by the paper on the table, I raised my leg and kicked his knee with my heel. The gun fell to the ground as I turned around and punched him.

He gained composure and swiftly wrapped his arm around my throat, his other hand pulling me by my hair. I quickly slid a hand under my dress, pulling out the dagger strapped to my thigh. He pushed me down before I could react, my face colliding with the cold tile floor.

My gaze scanned the room for a small second, noticing the gun under the table.

"Sign, bitch. You know how much this'll help your Mafia's economy." He spat, pinning me down by the neck. And that's when I had enough.

I noticed his leg placed right next to my hand while he focused on pinning me down. He screamed in agony as I stabbed his thigh, his hands letting go of my neck.

I quickly crawled under the table, grabbing the gun. He glared at me, pain and hatred written all over his face. After a moment of struggle, he stood up and looked at me as I stood on the other side of the table.

He began to storm towards me, before I threw the dagger, cutting his arm. As he stopped in his tracks to hold onto his bleeding arm, I watched as his white dress shirt got soaked in blood.

Aiming the gun at him, I waited until he looked up, and shot him between the eyes.

His body went limp, collapsing to the ground. I stepped closer to him, grabbing the pen on the table. Kneeling down, I dipped the tip of the pen inside one of his wounds.

I grabbed his arm, before writing my signature on it while using his blood as ink.

"It's Gabriella, mi amor."