《 31 》

Angelo had me trapped with both his hands on each side of me as I sat on the sink

Angelo had me trapped with both his hands on each side of me as I sat on the sink. The amused look on his face only pissed me off. The fact I had to ask for his help felt kind of embarrassing.

I couldn't deal with the temptation to look down from his face. With the way he was leaning forward on the sink, his biceps flexed in every way possible, showing off his muscles. His sharp collarbone and broad shoulders encouraged me to look further down to his chest and well defined abs. I looked back up at his face after I caught a glimpse of his v-line since the shorts he wore were a bit loose around his hips.

"Watch your eyes miss." He said with amusement. But I didn't really get the point because his eyes did the same.

"Yeah well keep your own to yourself." I barked as I pressed my hands on his chest to push him back so I could jump down from the sink. He didn't budge or move a single muscle as I hopped off, crashing into his chest.

"What's with you and bumping into me?" He mocked, a smirk pulling on his lips.

"What's with you and getting in my way?" I mimicked his expression, not realizing my hands were still placed on his chest. But he did.

"Don't know, but you seem like you can't keep your hands to yourself." At his words, I pulled my hands away from Angelo's chest, even though I was still caged between him and the sink.

"Just realized you're annoying- actually, irritating." I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Pity." He deadpanned, finally pushing himself off the sink to give me space.

"Idiota." I groaned as I walked past him and out the door while flinging my arms up in the air before hearing him chuckle.

[Idiot.]

I don't need his stupid teasing right now. I was just trying to let out part of the hard and heavy feelings I felt, my target being a punching bag. Yet that awfully distracting- thing had to help me with my knuckles.

Get your shit together Gabriella.

As I walked out of the gym, I bumped into Luciano. "Oh hey, I was just looking for you."

"Why?" I questioned, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"It's Isabella, she's having morning sickness." He muttered, giving me an apologetic look.

"Right. Tell her I'll be there in a few..." I sighed, running my hands through my hair. Forgot now I had to deal with my pregnant sister. Just what I needed...

"Alright then." He shrugged before turning on his heel and walking off.

After another long, deep sigh I decided to go upstairs towards Isabella's room. When I finally reached her door, I entered without even knocking.

She flinched when I did so, and shot me a glare. "Just knock Gabriella, it's not that hard..."

"Yeah yeah, you're more important," I shrugged, walking towards her and kneeling beside the bed. God, she looked terrible. Her face was pale, and her red puffy eyes confirmed the fact she was sick. "You okay? I can go get something to make you feel better, maybe some food." I offered, extending my hand out to her but her eyes fixed on my bandaged knuckles.