《 50 》

"NO, GODDAMNIT, KEEP TRYING!" I argued while reaching for a bulletproof vest

"THE FUCK?! WE'RE TRYING!" Xavier and Denise argued back while having their heads practically buried in their laptops.

"Angelo, calm down." Blake sighed as he placed a hand on my shoulder but I shoved it away from me and ran my hands through my hair in pure frustration.

They're in danger, and a very grave one too. Yet here we are still in this stupid island, waiting for the helicopter I called to arrive. I don't know if they've got backup there in Spain, since Gabriella's phone apparently has no service.

Before they left, I may have planted a device on Gabriella's bag and one on the collar of Luciano's shirt when we hugged to say goodbye. I just couldn't let them go alone. Plus, I got Denise and Xavier to follow them through security cameras and to track their location through the devices.

I hadn't taken my eye off that computer until a van was seen through the clinic's security cameras - where the three were. It dropped off a man that later on, after he entered, threatened the nurse that was going to attend Isabella with a knife.

Yes, I was practically there, but watching through a security camera. Call me a creep if you may, but all I truly want is everyone's safety.

All I know is that when I saw what went down inside the ultrasound room, I had to find a way to help them out, so, with the help of Xavier, the fire extinguishing system was activated on the main area, to get the rest of the people out. When Isabella used the gas bomb I had given Gabriella, I switched to the camera outside of the building, where I watched them get into their cars and drive off, with the police after them.

Then, Denise, who was also watching, spotted what seemed like a whole damn army of jet black cars replacing the police cars.

That moment was when I knew I had to call Gabriella and warm her, but then we lost connection to everything and it all drove me insane.

I knew it wasn't a good idea to let them go...

My head snapped towards my phone, who began to ring and suddenly it felt like Heaven came down to Earth, even if it were for just a second. It was no one other than Gabriella. With that said, I wasted no time in answering.

"Angelo! We need more backup-" She seemed out of breath and was yelling through all the gunfire that was going on in the background.

My eyebrows furrowed and shoulders stiffened when Mateo yanked the phone away from my hand and put it on speaker, so him and the rest could hear. Now everyone could hear her next words. Words that almost put a stop to my heart and made my stomach become pure ice.

"Please! Get the hell away from Aurora! Capture her!" I could hear pain in her voice, mixed with rage.

"The fuck do you mean?!" Nathan snapped as he stepped forward and finished fixing his vest.