《 53 》

The door slammed

The door slammed.

I became his prey - under the lust-filled pair of eyes that devoured me. Escape wasn't an option, nor it was something I wanted to do when it was just the two of us inside his room.

Angelo slammed me against the door and pushed his hot lips against mine. It all happened so fast. One second he was kissing me, and the next he turned it all into one of the best make outs I had participated in. His hands were all over me, leaving goosebumps in my skin with each touch.

My eyebrows furrowed when he pushed himself off me and retreated, with his eyes still fixed on me. He took a moment to bury his sharp and penetrating gaze into me - but when he came back, his hand wrapped around my neck and pulled me to him, reaching for the hem of my dress - which went down to my thighs.

Shivers ran throughout my body after he unzipped my dress and slid it off, helped me out of my heels, and let my hair loose. I was left in a matching, white-laced bra and thong, which barely covered anything.

I watched him push his blazer off his shoulders and toss it aside, followed by his hands unbuttoning his shirt. He wasted no time in getting rid of it, exposing his bare chest and broad muscles that flexed with each move.

My hand reached for his belt to pull him closer, but instead he pushed me back against a wall and captured my lips in his once again. He wasn't too rough, but his kiss' intensity was certainly a way of asserting his dominance.

I could feel the vibration that emitted from his throat as his lips moved aside to my cheek. Through the corner of my eye, I spotted the passionate look in his hooded and dark eyes. Once they met mine, he held our gazing for a moment before moving down my neck.

Angelo trailed soft kisses down my chest and ended up kneeling before me, to the point before I could feel his warm breath against my lower stomach. His hands firmly held my hips as he moved down to my thighs and glanced up at me with a devilish glimmer in his eyes the closer he got to my inner thighs.

My breath caught up in my throat once he took my thong between his teeth and began sliding it down my legs, and his hand reached up to unclasp my bra. As soon as I was fully exposed, he pulled away and took in every inch of my skin.

"Goddamn..." He growled under his breath as he slowly stood up to his full height and towered over me.

This time, I managed to grab ahold of his belt and pulled him to me, until I could feel the hard bulge in his pants against my lower stomach. As I began to undo his belt, he breathed down my neck - with our bare chests heaving against each other.

From where I stood, he looked simply gorgeous. I had messed up his light brown hair and it fell over his forehead, shadowing his already dark eyes which only stared down at me. Plus, with the way his tongue slid across his lips, the wildest and most graphic things lured my head. It was enough to make me feel the moisture between my legs that drove me insane each time.