《 26 》

I just stayed there, staring down at a damn positive pregnancy test

"...Isa?" I looked up at her, who watched me through the corner of her eye as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I-" She began, being cut off my a sob. "I don't want to Gaby!"

I looked back down at the test, and felt a tear run down my cheek. I put it aside before quickly pulling her into my arms, hushing her as I stood up with her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and cried for what felt like forever.

While holding her, a scowl made it's way onto my face when I got reminded of Hale. Fucking bastard...

"It'll be alright Isa, we'll figure something out..." I whispered, running my hand up and down her back soothingly. She pulled away, now holding onto my hands.

"You- You aren't mad...?" She muttered after I caressed her cheek with my hand. This caused a frown to appear on my face.

"Of course not, it isn't even your fault..." I replied, moving a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I'll make sure to get his blood on my hands when I kill him..." I grumbled under my breath, low enough so she couldn't hear. She just gave me a questioning look, but I just returned her a reassuring smile.

"Can we keep it a secret...?" She muttered, giving me a hopeful look. I sighed before nodding.

"Come on, let's just go for something to eat..." I said, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and handing them to her. I waited until she put them on before taking her hand in mine and leading her out of her room.

After we went down the stairs and walked across the foyer, we entered the kitchen, where Nathan, Denise and Mateo all sat around the kitchen island, having breakfast. They all looked up in sync, their eyes lighting up when they saw Isabella. She didn't say anything, but walked over to the counter and began preparing herself cereal. I went ahead and grabbed a bowl, pouring some oatmeal in it before walking over to the island and sitting beside the three.

"Hey..." Nathan muttered, now looking at me. Denise and Mateo resumed eating, but I could tell they were listening. "How was the trip? Mateo said something about an attack."

"There was an attack?" Isabella asked, causing all of us to look back at her as she sat across from all of us.

"Yeah." I said a bit too calmly, which only caused Denise, Isabella and Nathan's expressions to become puzzled ones. Mateo just gave me a knowing look while bringing a spoonful of oatmeal up to his mouth, being careful not to touch the two stitches he had on his lip.

"Is that why you both have stitches?" Denise questioned, pointing at both Mateo and I with her spoon.

"Yes, apparently it was an attack towards D'Amico and I specifically." I replied with a sigh. My eyes landed on the stitches on my hand which were covered by a small bandage. The ones in my eyebrow were barely visible, but they were one of the most annoying bullshits I ever had to deal with.