《 24 》

"Man, you're so all over her, I feel bad for her

"Man, you're so all over her, I feel bad for her." Mateo scoffed while entering with Blake. Xavier walked in after them, looking ready to murder someone. I ignored them, continuing to unbutton my shirt.

"I mean, as far as I know you've never had a girl." Blake huffed, plopping down on the couch that was in the opposite side of the office, facing away from the desk.

"Blake, can you shut the fuck up already and let my cousin alone?" Xavier cut him off, slapping his own knee while his other hand ran down his face.

"...Too late. I already fucked her." Blake replied, causing me to squint my eyes. Mateo snickered, and Xavier practically jumped on top of Blake after he heard him.

"True. And he's mighty damn good at it." Xiomara nonchalantly said after she burst in, sticking her middle finger in Xavier's face.

I just stood there, trying my best to ignore them while opening a small cabinet which held the extra set of clothes I always keep here at the warehouse. When I noticed Xiomara heading towards the bathroom, I tried to stop her "Xiomara wait-" but it was already too late.

She froze once she realized Gabriella was inside, and since the bathroom door is right beside the desk... well- I saw too.

Gabriella didn't even look surprised at Xiomara, but her eyes fixed on me, and mine did the same. She was only in a pair of black jeans and a lace bra, her hair up in a ponytail and a needle in her hands. I could see that the wound that she had in her eyebrow had stitches, and she was working on another cut on her hand.

I couldn't help but let my eyes travel lower, admiring how her jeans complimented her figure, from her waist and down to her legs. And above the waist, I tried to focus on her face and not let myself look at her barely covered chest. The way her back was slightly over the sink was already enough to trigger some very interesting thoughts inside my head.

If I denied it, I'd be lying. She was breathtakingly gorgeous. She'd always been, ever since I first saw her at the ball. No wonder most of the attention was on her, and that Aleksander was all over her. I wouldn't blame him, but something about him laying hands on her unsettled me.

When Xiomara muttered a quick apology, she went back to the rest of the group, who didn't notice because they were busy lost in their argument. She forgot to fully close the door, but Gabriella slightly rotated her body so her front faced away from me, yet I could still see how she went back to applying stitches to her hand.

With a sigh, I looked around before walking over to the bathroom. I could tell she was watching me through the corner of her eye while I reached for the handle. I stopped once I noticed she dropped one of her products and it rolled on the tile floor until it ended up right where I stood.

I decided to kneel and grab it. As I walked over to her, she stopped sewing and I immediately felt her burning gave traveling down my upper body silently. Realization washed over me when remembered I was still shirtless, and that my belt was slightly undone.