《 47 》

As the day went by, I hung out with the girls, trained, made a few calls, tried getting more information about the Riveras; yet I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened inside that office this morning

As the day went by, I hung out with the girls, trained, made a few calls, tried getting more information about the Riveras; yet I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened inside that office this morning. Thankfully, no one noticed the few hickeys Angelo had left all over my neck and collarbone since I had found a way to arrange my hair, so it'd cover them perfectly.

Now, there I stood, in front of the mirror, letting my hair down after a long, hot shower. I got dressed, and put on a pair of biker shorts, along with a large t-shirt that went down to my thighs.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek once I caught a glimpse of the marks all over my neck and then checked my phone. It was around 11:00pm and everyone had gone to bed. The time I waited for all day.

Should I go...?

Ah hell, I guess there's no going back now. I really want to see what happens next...

With a sigh, I grabbed my phone and turned off my room's lights before heading towards the balcony. If I was going to meet Angelo, I couldn't do it by going out to the corridor. The security cameras would easily detect me.

After hesitating, I walked across the balcony and peeked through the glass door, but Angelo's room was pitch black. I mean, he said he wanted me to meet him in there, so maybe the door's unlocked?

I reached for it and my furrowed eyebrows raised once the door slid open, allowing me to step inside.

The only source of light was the moonlight that shined through the balcony's door. His room was like mine, with two doors that I assume led to the closet and bathroom, plus a large bed and vanity, except my room had beige accents and his had grey ones.

"Mm, you actually came..." My breath hitched once I heard Angelo mutter in my ear and his strong arms wrapped around me from behind.

Where did he come from? I had absolutely no idea but decided to ignore that and give him my full attention once he buried his face in my neck. I could tell he was shirtless just by his bare arms.

"Why did you want me here..." I whispered as he grabbed my phone from my hands and tossed it over to the vanity. Then, he pulled me closer to his chest.

"I think there is something we had to finish..." He smirked as he turned me around so I could face him.

"Like what?"

Angelo's arm tightened around my waist and his other hand reached up to hold my cheek. His dark brown eyes examined me for a second and eventually began to lean in.

"Maybe this will refresh your memory..." He whispered back before pressing his soft lips to mine, making me melt under the touch I realized I had been craving all day.

He was the first one to begin deepening the kiss by humming into my mouth as he explored every inch of it. Instantly, his hands were all over me.

I had to wrap my arms around the back of his neck and my legs around his waist once he grabbed me by my thighs and lifted me up. He walked over to the bed and climbed in it, staying on his knees as he laid me down on the soft sheets.