《 9 》

-Recommended Music-

Danger on the Dance Floor, The Cog is Dead: https://youtu.be/u7ZzmBV-X1Y

Sway, Michael Bublé (preferably slowed): https://youtu.be/I0flglyCqOs

I made eye contact with Isabella, who stared at me coldly

I made eye contact with Isabella, who stared at me coldly. I knew that look.

"Do you have any-"

"Let's stop it right there. No, I do not have brothers. I'm really here to attempt and find someone." Even though he seemed extremely interested in the topic about my family, I needed to get rid of him, and quickly. I glanced at Isabella, who began mouthing the words 'Ven, ahora. Debes ver esto.' She spoke in Spanish, knowing some of the people in here can't understand mouthing and Spanish.

[Come, now. You must see this.]

I turned to him, catching him studying me with his dark brown irises. He raised an eyebrow. "If you'll excuse me." I nodded my head his way, before walking away and over to Isabella. I felt his gaze on me as I walked away.

"¿Qué pasa?" I muttered. She frowned, looking over at Denise, then Mateo, then back at me.

[What's going on?]

"Riveras. Están aquí y quieren verte." She motioned towards the main door with her hand.

[They're here and they want to see you.]

"I'll handle them." I turned around, looking around the room. My eyes landed on the Italian Mafia boss, who had his back to me while talking to one of his men. "and make sure no one notices this."

I turned around, quickly sneaking out of the ballroom. As I walked through the dark, empty halls, I felt another presence behind me. I looked back over my shoulder, noticing Mateo walking up to me. "Just in case," He whispered, placing his hands on his pockets. He actually had his hand on his gun, but covered it with his blazer.

Reaching the main doors, I pushed them open. I raised an eyebrow as I noticed no one was there, only the limousines. Not a sound could be heard, besides the soft sound of the fountain's water splashing.

"¡Mujer! Acércate y no seas tan cobarde!" I heard someone yell at me. I looked at the other side of the fountain, where around seven men stood. My jaw clenched.

[Woman! Come closer and don't be a coward!]

I sighed, walking around the fountain and beginning to approach them. "Rivera, you just never give up, now do you?" I smiled. The one standing in front of them all stepped closer to me. I slowly brought my mask up to my face, tying it around my head. He raised an eyebrow.

My nail pressed against his chest. "If you're here for Leon, I can't bring him back." I purred in his ear, moving my hand up to his neck while I pressed myself against him. A wave of satisfaction washed over me as I pressed my leg between his own, feeling him harden. These men really don't know how to control themselves.