Adventurers' Party Two

The next morning, Lani and Zeke wake up and head to the Guildmistress's office to turn in their finished registration paperwork.

"Adventurers of the Universe, huh? You know, that name was considered when we were making our team," Guildmistress Natsuki says, "But Adelno and Ario liked AuraSea better, and I couldn't really argue with those kiddos. So, yeah, just a little fun fact. Anyways, thanks for the paperwork. You'll get started next week. For now, let's get you two prepared."

Natsuki takes the newly registered team outside the office and they walk through the guild together as she says, "Alrighty. I'd like to introduce you to the people in your Adventurers' Party. Here, we have seven AP's. We're a part of AP2. An Adventurers' Party is a group consisting of four Adventurer Teams, and some missions need a team's closest allies with them. In the event of a mission such as that, you'd call upon your Adventurers' Party, and we'd assist you on your mission. Adventurers are always better together. On AP2, you've got your team, the Adventurers of the Universe, consisting of you two, along with three other teams." They walk into a room with three teams of Adventurers. Guildmistress prepares to speak some more.

"You've got the ForestFire, from the Grass Continent. Teno the Torchic and Chiki the Chikorita are an incredible team, with outstanding teamwork and planning. They usually take on missions in the Sea of Wonders and Beyond the Sea of Time, but occassionally will help us with our investigation of Magnagates and Ley Lines, which haven't opened in years. They're one of sour go-to team when it comes to other realms besides our own.

"Next we have Riptide, the guild's finest marine adventurers. Aeko the Buizel, cousin of Barry the Buizel of the Water Continent's Expedition Society, specializes in the exploration of water-based dungeons. Draki the Dragonair specializes in the study of the underwater world, and believes that there's a way that we could reach the ancient civilization that we recently confirmed to have been swallowed by the sea millennia ago.

"Finally, we have Damien the Charmander. And, well, I guess his team? When'd you guys get proved innocent? That's great! Anyways, this is Crimson Gold, from the Air Continent. They specialize in rescuing any and all Pokemon in need, anywhere and everywhere. They also explore the sky. A lot. Spaky Nishinoya the Pikachu is looking into spacetravel, though he's not exactly a scientist and needs Mag the Magnemite to help run calculations. Abso Frost of the Village Hidden in the Snow is a great adventurer, and a legendary fighter. One of our best.

"Then, of course, we have your team again. Lani and Zeke, you two are going to go through some training this week to prepare for next week, when you guys go out on your first mission. Ah... Aeko? You get an unusual amount of joy from explaining to recruits (and teams that've been here longer than you) what their schedule is. Would you like to take it from here?"

Aeko steps up. "It'd be my pleasure!" She smiles. "Four in the morning. Wake up and run three laps around the guild. Five-Thirty: plan your day. Six'o'clock: breakfast prep. Go to the mess hall and cook if its your turn. otherwise, keep planning. Seven: breakfast time. Cook serves all, then steps out of kitchen to eat with their team. Eight'o'clock: One hour to hang out with your Adventurers' Party and do whatever. Nine: Do what you need to do for the day. This'll be either training, here or elsewhere, or going out on missions. Six in the evening: Dinner prep. Breakfast prep, but dinner edition. Seven at night: Dinner time. Breakfast time, but dinner. After dinner all teams get free time until Ten-Thirty at night: Lights OUT. Got that?"

Lani and Zeke nod.

"Alrighty then! Thank you, Nat." Aeko steps back and stands with Draki again.

Natsuki nods to Aeko and smiles before turning back to AotU and says, "You two will do your training with others until you've got it down. This isn't a distrust thing, it's just to make sure you do things properly. Okay?"

Lani and Zeke nod some more. Then, the door suddenly flies open, and fog flows into the room. There's a slight breeze coming from the room's doorway. A figure stands in the fog, and an emerald eye shines through the low clouds.

"He's here..." Damien whispers to Spaky.

"Look! Ade is back!" Aeko says to Draki with excitement. Draki nods in response.

"I'll work with them. If you don't mind." Says the dark figure. Out from the fog he steps. A black Frogadier with colour-changing bubbles. He's wearing a common-colour Warp Scarf and a purple & gold Explorer's Satchel. "Also, I got the bell peppers for dinner." He holds up a grocery bag.