Recovery Mission Beyond the Sea (of Time)! - Aftermath

The cards are sent to a facility on the Grass Continent equipped with the necessary items and knowledge to identify the deck, its origins, and its purpose.

Zeke and Lani have a good time under the moon at the Worldpool. Petals lose their gravity and a beautiful song plays.

Adelno Realmseeker puts down a photo of his younger self with Ario and Natsuki, sighs, and turns out his light to go to bed.

Ario the Riolu stares at the setting sun with a Xatu somewhere far away.

Aeko the Bui listens to Lani & Zeke's song from just below the water's surface.

Sequoia and Celene Grove eat dinner and laugh by the fireplace.

Dialga confirms that the Time Gears are secure.

The Star of Lost Souls continues to dim the days.

An extremely large creature flies through its domain of wonky gravity.

A Darkrai harvests his crops somewhere on the Grass Continent.

The Garchomp comes to with a plain seed in its hand. It doesn't remember anything after eating Zeke's Empowerment Seed.

A Wigglytuff sleepwalks through a far away Explorers' Guild while a Chatot examines the mysterious card deck.

Lani and Zeke find Aeko underwater and they both attack her.

A golden heart beats. Countless souls cry out in pain.