The Mightiest of All (Part One)

"Lani!" Zeke whispers in the darkness. "I've unlocked it!"

It's about two in the morning, and the Zorua is poking his head through my room's window.

"That's great, Zeke. We'll go in the morning. Get in here, let's go to sleep."

---------- (six hours later) -----------

Down at Kokai's docks, there are items of all sorts being loaded on rafts and in waterproof bags carried by swimming Pokemon. Luckily, the Lapras transportation line we use isn't being rented out. "Morning, Lani and Zeke. Where are you off to today?" Lapras asks.

"I was sort of hoping you would know." I respond. "I'm aware of your ability to traverse the Sea of Time, and wondered, could you take us a different way? Not to the Hidden Land of Dialga, but maybe somewhere... more sacred?"

"More sacred than the God of Time's concealed island? I surely do not know what you mean."

I sigh. "I think you do. I don't want to go to Temporal Tower, nor to the Hidden Highlands. I don't want to travel off towards the Spacial Cliffs. We have no intention of arriving at Palkia's Spacial Rift."

"Alright, Lani. Get to the point." Zeke yawns. "Tell Lapras our target destination."

"Alright. Like I said, I hope you know where I need to be, and I hope you can get us there. We need to go see Arc."

"Are you out of your mind?!" Lapras shouts, then gets real quiet so nobody can hear her, as if this topic is to be a secret. "Yeah. Yeah. I'll take you to see Arceus. He lives in the ruins of an ancient, and I mean ancient, ruined shrine that humans constructed. It's called the Spear Pillar, and is one of the most sacred locations in our universe. Humans would say that Arceus created the world, starting from there, atop a mountain. This mountain, once known as the great Mount Cornet, stood in the absolute centre of the creation land Sinnoh.

"This was millennia ago, before Pokemon came to this world in such variety, and before humans reawakened from their reset hibernation. When Arceus had come to this world, he found a dying world. The climate was unstable. Icecaps were melting. Humans galore put greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere, killing their animals. All were put into a forgiving deep sleep by Arceus. Except one. During Arceus's week of world renewal, he had reshaped it all, and implanted false history of companionship with exotic creatures that all call Pokemon (us). On the sixth day, a man named Damos revealed himself to still be awake, and attempted to take Arceus's life."

Zeke and I climb on Lapras's back and we set off.

"Arceus wouldn't have it. He used nearly all his power putting a stop to Damos's life. During the fight, Arceus's weapons became living beings. Knowledge, Emotion, and Willpower became their age's Lake Guardians and our age's Gear Protectors. The manipulation of Time and Space formed the Gods of said universal aspects in the bodies and consciousnesses of Dialga and Palkia. A world broken into by the human Damos was turned against its opener by Arceus when he created the Antimatter God Giratina.

"There were more, somewhat minor creations. Beings resulting from the sleep of the humans. The yin and yang of being tired, the first week created Cresselia and Darkrai. When Arceus finally slew Damos, Cresselia was there to give him one last good dream. A peaceful death."

Crossing the Sea of Time, we listen closely to Lapras's tale of the beginning.

"On the seventh day, Arceus rested. A colossal golem of raw physical strength pulled the continents together, and then apart again, creating new lands. By the eight day, the next week, the world was made anew. At some point during the new world's early days, a dragon flew in from the outer reaches of the universe to take shelter in Earth's stratosphere. The black and gold creature was the first Pokemon to serve humans and fight alongside them. The nation it served was called the Draconids due to their eerily powerful auras resulting from their direct exposure to The First Rayquaza's pure elemental ability. The First Rayquaza is what is believed to have introduced Infinity Energy to this world.