Zeke's Training! The Tekunikkukopī!

"So, we're doing this far away from everyone because..?" Lani asked as she, Zeke, Natsuki, and Adelno walked through the World Woods.

"We don't want it to be a public disturbance." Adelno said. "Plus, this is how everyone did it back in the day. In the wild." They walked through the tunnel in the hill and went to the lake Zeke had fought at two nights ago. In the day, rays of sunlight shone through the trees' leaves. Adelno ran onto the lake and began to use Aura Sphere, an unusual move for a Frogadier to know. Zeke looked into Adelno's eyes. His golden eyes.

But they weren't quite the same eyes that he faced off against before. And Adelno stood in a different stance on the water. And Adelno doesn't have fur. There's no way he could've been the cloaked attacker. Who Zeke still hadn't told anyone about.

"Zeke? Would you mind fighting me in a demonstration battle of styles? Just, since, you know stuff about styles." Adelno asked.

Zeke opens his eyes after a moment of close-eyed silence. He runs onto the lake with Extreme Speed. "Of course. It'd be my pleasure."

"Alright, Zeke, I'll tell you what I'm going to do, so you don't get hurt and can anticipate my moves. First," Adelno starts to say before being interrupted by Zeke.

"No need." Zeke shakes his head. "I'll know. Just fight." And his eyes glow red. He locks eyes with Adelno, and the red gets deeper in his eyes.

"Uh... okay." Adelno uses Bounce. So does Zeke. "Wuh-?!" Adelno gasps in shock before going for an Aerial Ace. Zeke uses it, too. They clash in the air as they descend towards the lake's surface. Adelno switches to an Aura Sphere. So does Zeke. They strike each other and both fly into trees on opposite sides of the lake.

"What... the hell... was that?" Adelno barely manages to stand.

"It's my style of fighting. Illusions aren't the only thing this Zorua's eyes can do!" Zeke gets up.

"Well now. Nat! Lani! You two go train on the other side of the tunnel! I'd like to do some private training with Zeke."

They head back through the tunnel. "So! What's this style you claim to have perfected?" Adelno shouts over the sound of their identical movements clashing over the water.

Zeke grins. "I call it the Tekunikkukopī, since it copies the techniques and actions of others to a tee."

"Oh, really? But can it copy other styles perfectly if you don't know them? Scaled Style: Water Shurikens!" And with that, Adelno launches enormous Water Shurikens with draconic energy imbued in them.

"We'll see now, shall we!" Zeke pulled Water Shurikens from the lake and imbued them with draconic energy, then threw them at the others. They all impacted and exploded.

"Your answer..." Zeke shouts as he breathes heavily. "Would be yes."

"Well then, that's one remarkable technique you've built! And all by yourself?"

"Naturally!" Zeke smiles, then blinks. Adelno zips behind him.

"I noticed that you kept eye contact this whole time, and kinda figured that was how you could copy. So, when you blinked, your eyes became a lighter shade of red, which seems to signify that you're not locked onto one's movements. You stopped eye contact for a second. Big mistake. Now, if I were the enemy, I could take the opportunity now to knock you unconscious and either leave you, capture you, or kill you. But I won't do that. Let's go find the others for now and show Lani how to use Heal Pulse and Sacred Style." Adelno pats Zeke on the back and they walk through the tunnel to find Lani and Natsuki conversing about Move Styles.

"Hey, you two!" Adelno shouts with one arm behind his head. "Could you learn Sacred Style: Heal Pulse a bit faster?" Both he and Zeke collapse immediately after that sentence. Natsuki and Lani rush over, then Natsuki shows Lani how to call upon Sacred Style. The wounds of the two heal.

"Wow! You got the hang of it quick!" Natsuki notices. "Good job, Lani!"

"Thank you for teaching me!"

They wait for the boys to wake up, then the foursome head back to the guild, where they take the rest of the day easy.