Nichiroku

It's been eight months since Adelno sacrificed himself in order to save the world.

The sun's been shining brightly since.

Natsuki's still having a hard time accepting what went down between Adelno and Ario up there.

The Crimson Gold went off on a mission to the Water Continent and have yet to return, though they've been sending letters weekly to report their status.

Aeko and Draki went off to help the people at the Wigglytuff Exploration Guild in Treasure Town, which is a bit north from where we are, but still on the coast.

Ario's been in the guild library a lot, reading up on the Aura Sea, which I guess is a place that shares its name with the team he, Adelno, and Natsuki were on.

Zeke's been meditating at the Worldpool for a few weeks... hasn't even come back to the room to sleep.

And in all this, where do I belong?

I'm the human-turned-Pokemon that didn't leave when the sun was saved. I get that humans are able to travel between their worlds after their mission is complete, but why haven't I been able to do that? I'm just stuck here. Not that it's a bad thing, this is what I wanted. It's just, what's my purpose here if not to help destroy the star?

Whatever. I can figure that out some other time. For now, I think it's best to consult. A few months ago, Arc came to me to ask a favor. Apparently, there's someone out there right now gathering the Infinity needed to kill Arc. Which isn't good, because Arc's the Creation God. If they can scare him, who knows what they might've already done.

When Zeke comes out of his enlightening state, I'll inform him on what's gone on. But for now, I need to have a conversation with Arc, try and figure out where to take my life.

-Nishida Lani