Daikama Zora, the Best and the Worst of the Zora Bloodline

"Take cover!!!" The ship's captain shouted as the ship was under attack. Flames everywhere. A single soul wandered, attacking everyone onboard. People burning or drowning. Lani and Zeke rush up to the deck and manage to put out the flames with Sea Style and Sand Style.

The attacker walked out of the fire. A Zoroark with a scar over his right eye. A scythe of rainbow Infinity Energy was in his left hand. Powerful gusts of wind blew from behind him.

"Zeke! Let's get... him..?" Lani went from an exclamation to a question as she noticed that Zeke was quaking, frozen in place by what could only be immense fear.

"It's..." Zeke mumbles shakily. "It's... you..."

"Who? Who is this guy?"

"Da... Dai... kama..."

"Daikama?"

"My... brother..."

Daikama Zora approached Lani and Zeke. He sent a Dark Pulse at Lani. She dodged and attacked back with Extreme Speed. Daikama's eyes glowed red, then darkened. He avoided the attack and reponded with the same one. Lani barely dodged it. She looked into the Zoroark's eyes. Definitely Zeke's brother. They have the technique of the Zora family: the Tekunikkukopī. There's no way she's landing a hit on him when he too can avoid and copy her moves.

Daikama jumped past Lani and over to Zeke. He crouched down and whispered to him, "You weak little thing will never be good enough for this world." He then jumped off the boat and stood on the ocean. A dragon of water came up from below and clamped its jaws down on him.

"Yes!" Lani shouted. "Wait..! No!" Daikama broke out of the water and flew at her. He punched her down into the ship's deck and through to the sleeping quarters below. Then he turned to leave.

Zeke shook some more. "Da..."

"Hmm?" Daikama turned his head towards Zeke.

"Daikama!!!" Zeke shouted. He stood up and ran at him. "You terrible excuse for a Zora! I'll end this here and now! You'll pay for destroying that realm! Infi-!!!" Zeke was slashed by the rainbow scythe Daikama had. He slid backwards on the deck.

"Pathetic. Just like everyone else in this world." Daikama noted. "Nay, worse. You're the runt of a litterful of ungrateful, incapable little beasties. Nobody wants you, and they never will. I hope I never see you again, in this or any other of my lives."

Daikama teleported away.