Laker Showup! Fight Against Secret Attacker!

Zeke opens his eyes.Lanny just fell asleep at home. Zeke gets up and sneaks across the room, grabs his tackle and slips out of the room. He goes straight to the back door, which the guild uses to escape. Zeke works sideways through the World Woods as he travels through the trees on a mission. He stands in a cave on the slope of a hill, where he falls and walks towards the light.

The lake of the moon in the heart of the forest. No one except this place knows. He came here every night. He sits and enjoys the natural world that has surrounded him for a moment. An enigmatic figure rushes through the brakes for a moment, then stops and blows him. He makes the first move with an aura ball and chakra flying towards Zeke. Aurasphere returns and avoids her, then her eyes are red at night. He shoots the whole aura of his mysterious opponent as if he had been thrown inside.T

he enemy turns on the light on the moon and leaves the land in the lake. Zeke can vaguely indicate a two-legged opponent and looks like a scarf, cloak or cloak blowing through the cold night breeze.

Zeke's opponent's golden eyes glow in the second moon and his eyes glow red. If your opponent is standing on the water and gathering wind power to support his palm, when he hits Zeke in the face, Zeke will lift his leg and have the same movement.

His soldiers were attacked by Palm, with ZK seeing the upper half of his face. He sees the warm eyes as they try to hit each other or force a match. Blue wings, a large flock covering the right eye, sometimes the left. Even when water tanks break in the air, Jacques's heroic thoughts are besieged. What they can not see does not respond well when descending from above. However, this suggests the possibility of using Chedo to build an energy wall of unlimited power at the power base for security reasons. At the same time he looked around and created an aura of aura. Cannons go down and Pokemon go down the mountain.

Zeke opened his eyes first and found his front next to him. He rushes to swim in motion to get him out of the water. He poured it and returned to the market, where he soaked it in water. He runs to the front door.But in the morning ...Zeke stands on the edge of the hospital with Natsuki Realmseeker and Lani. "Wow! This is great! Can you force me to do it?" Nachuki asked Lani."Yeah, I can try. I think it would be better to show the holy style than the survival style, though." See Natsuki a.

"What's the difference?" Lani lowered his head. "Not that, what style?""Well, style is the only way one can go with the traditional Pokémon movement. Yes, it costs extra strength to add style to your walk when you wear it, but it's worth it. It was the survival style that could present.Heal Pulse.grad now this is the basic healing style taught by the Doctor.

Although I believe you should learn the holy style It costs less for the average Joe if it can be used at all, it costs less points than normal action "shows you now.""Wow, why are you so loud?" Zek sighed. "God, your voice is getting harder and harder to hear.""Oh! Zeke! I'm awake!" Lani yelled happily."What did I just say? It's like you're using audio styles." Zeke joked."Oh, so you know a bit about movement style, don't you, Mr. Zora?" Natsuki Zeke asked."Yeah, a little bit. I've been researching them for a while and I think I've perfected my style.""Great! Now, tomorrow, can you help me show Lani some style? I think it's time she wears them. Okay?" the guild lady asked.

Zeke is bigger.

"Yes, of course. Can you leave me alone?""Oh yeah yeah! Sure! I don't want to be a shooter." And Natsuki kicked Lania out of the room and closed the door.

Zeke got up. He remembered the fight last night. His eyes glowed red again for a second and then turned blue again. "What happened to this guy?" He muttered to himself. "Well. It's awkward. In any case, the past is the past. It's behind us now."

Zek sighed.

I still want to beat this neighbor. Maybe I'll come back one night.