Weaver of the Magnagates

"Something's not right." Zeke said as he and Lani looked at the plants of the World Woods.

Everything was dying or dead.

It was significantly darker that day, too.

And unusually cold.

"No, really?!" Lani responded. "Nah, sorry, this seems normal. Of course something's not right!"

"The sun's being eaten..." Natsuki said from behind them. The duo jumped and spun around. "We need to get y'all up there, now."

"Up where?"

"The sun."

"How are we s'posed to go to the freaking sun?!" Zeke shouts.

"Well, the Star of Lost Souls has apparently made it safe to approach Sol, so I guess we just... ooh... I don't know. Maybe through a well-weaved Magnagate?"

"What's a Magnagate?" Lani asks.

"Well, a Magnagate is a portal connecting two locations via the Earth's Ley Lines... Now that I think about it, weaving one to the sun might be tough... But that's why we have Magnagate users scattered around the world."

"Where'll we find one?"

"In town."

"Who in town uses Magnagates?"

"Someone who isn't from around here."

Zeke and Lani ran off into town, talking to many folks, though everyone lives here and has for quite some time.

Then they encountered a light blue horse-like Pokemon with a little horn and orange head fur. It was eating ice cream at Vaniville's Creamice. They'd never seen the Pokemon before, and with the bags the Pokemon carried, it appeared to be a traveler. They entered the ice cream shop, ordered some ice cream, and spoke with the Pokemon.

"Excuse me?" Lani asked him. "Would it be alright if I asked you a few questions?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, sure!"

"Okay. Um... what's your name?"

"My name? My name's Keldeo."

"Okay. Nice to meet you, Keldeo. I'm Lani, and this is Zeke. Alrighty, second question: Can you make Magnagates?"

"Magnagates?" Keldeo tilted his head to the side for a moment before responding. "Yeah. Why?"

"We were wondering if you could help us go to the Star of Lost Souls."

"Are you from the local guild?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Perfect! I was headed there anyways! Yeah, I can try."

A few hours later...

"Alright." Keldeo said. "I don't have the right Entercards for this."

"WHAT?!" All of Adventure Party Two exclaimed in united shock.

"I do know where you can find them, though. Or, at least where you can find one. The Earth Card. It's somewhere in the Dark District of Noe Town, on the Mist Continent."

Lani and Zeke ran off to the docks alone to catch a ride to the Mist Continent. Nobody was able to follow.

"Welp, they're off." Aeko said.  "Let's pray they come back alive."