chapter 2 waking up

No one's POV

 The world was burning everywhere as demons of all kinds walked around and going thru their normal routines but unknown to them high up in a building hidden away in an office lay a human who was just now recovering from a massive hit to the head.

 Mike's POV 

Mike was slowly coming back into consciousness from the sudden attack. His vision was slowly coming back and, after blinking a couple of times his vision became clearer. He was able to look around the room and his ears quickly picked up on a conversation that sounded like a family argument going on right in front of him. He slowly raised his head hoping not to draw any unnecessary attention to himself. When he looked in the direction of the noise, he saw the three demons he saw in the ally from before. 

???:"ALRIGHT! We need a plan to kill that drug lord that Stolas really wants dead or some reason"

As he finished speaking my vision came back and I saw that it was the tall horned creature, it then said "I'm going sending just you two for the job" whilst pointing at the two smaller demons and the white haired one which I remembered as Moxxie blurted out 

moxxie:"What?! Why just Millie and I?!"

The other feminine demon placed a hand on his shoulder

???:Come on now Hun this will be a slice of pie for the two of us" she said in a southern country accent. Moxxie then said to the feminine demon

moxxie: "It's not about that Millie! It's just that Blitzo as of recent has made mainly me doing all the hard work!"

So I found out that the other demon was named Millie and that the bigger one was named Blitzo. I looked around and I saw that I was placed in a corner and tied to a chair against a wall and then I heard Blitzo say to Moxxie

blitz: "Oh please, I'm the boss here, I run the company and I do the paperwork, I basically do all the real hard work!"Moxxie raised an eyebrow and replied back 

moxxie:"Oh and fucking Prince Stolas for the book that is our only means to the human world is hard work too huh?" As I heard that I thought to myself 

"Mike's mind: "What the hell are they talking about? What are they exactly? And where the hell am I?" But what really came to his mind more was the fact that he was tied up to a folding chair and that the Moxxie guy said the words 'Demon' and 'access to the Human World. 

Mike's mind: "Wait are these things DEMONS?!" mike thought as he started to grow fear. Mike kept glaring at the demons and listened as the three red demons kept arguing. But he also noticed a wolf looking female sitting in a chair behind a desk looking down at a phone.

Mike's mind: "And who is that?" He thought looking at the wolf girl. But his gaze was quickly brought back to the shouting match between the demons. About 5 minutes have passed and the demons finally came to an agreement.

Blitz: "Alright fine I will come with you two to kill the target." He said with an annoyed sigh. "So let's get this over with."

He said while walking towards the door. Just then Moxxie spoke up. 

 Moxxie: "Wait, Blitzo! We still haven't discussed about the boy." He said while pointing towards Mike's Body.

Mike then quickly bowed his head and pretended to still be knocked out. While the three demons then turned their attention towards him. 

 Blitz: "Hmm, well we might need to leave him here until he regains conscious, once he does, we will figure out what he's doing down here and all that shit." He said looking at mike. "LOONA! be a dear and, watch the human while we go do business, if he wakes up, that's good, that means he survived." He said while smiling towards the wolf girl. The wolf girl I now know as Loona looked up at her phone for a quick second before looking back to her phone.