chapter 34 Blood Moon festival

Mike was sitting on the couch watching tv while the others are doing there own thing until jayjay, queen and raven went over and leaned in closely to him.

Raven: Soooo, watcha doing?

Mike: (chuckles) Just relaxing.

Jayjay: Cool... so there's a thing going on today for us werewolves and hey, since your apart of our pack, we were wondering if you could come with.

Mike: Uh what is this thing exactly? Does it involve fighting werewolves?

Queen: Nope, this place has games, prizes, stuff like that.

Mike: ok but why do you guys want me to go with you? As you can see I'm not exactly a werewolf.

Jayjay: Well you can just say you prefer your human form. Either way, with us on your side it'll be a piece of cake. Sooooo wanna join?

Mike: uh ... sure.

-Time skip-

After mike and the werewolves talked it was now night time. The werewolves were all dressed up ready to take mike to this so called fair. When he went out he looked up to see it was a red moon, after a few minuets of walking threw a forest they made it to there destination.

Jayjay: Welcome to the Blood Moon festavial!

Mike was staring around to see in the middel of a forest of what looked like a fair or carnival filled with many games and food and many different werewolves.

Mike: wow this looks like so much fun!

Jayjay: I know, that's why we wanted to bring you.

Mike: Thanks guys so what should we do first?

Raven: (Grabs mikes arm) Dibs!

Raven dragged mike to a photobooth and made him take a bunch of pictures, some a bit too scandles for mikes liking. They both came out and raven waited to get the pictures while mike was flustered, blushing a deep red.

Raven: Come on, hurry up.

Mike: th-that was ... uh ... nice.

Raven: I know~(Hears the pics drop) Oh, here they are.

Raven picked up the pictures and showed them to Mike, seeing his reactions to Raven sitting on his lap as she grinds on him and kissing his cheek.

Raven: You really don't act like a guy who has more than one girlfriend.

Mike: and you are ... (blushes) still really soft, warm and fluffy.

Raven: Aww thank you.

Mike: s-so now w-what do we d-do?

Raven: Well the nights still young, we could do something a bit more ... physical~

Mike: a-and that would b-be?

Raven pointed to a what looked like a race with each contastant being two werewolves with a taped together arm and leg each.

Raven: That. What did you think I was implying?

Mike: O-oh uhh n-nothing. Sure we can race together.

Raven: Great!

After some time, they got on all fours with one arm and leg taped together. Some of the contestants looked at mike weirdly but was focused on winning.

Raven: How ya feel?

Mike: Good, just a little uncomfortable being on all fours and ... the staring.

Raven: Ignore all them, just focus on winning and nothing else.