chapter 43 Pirate adventure part 2

-Mike pov-

Mike felt his head being sore he tride to move his body but couldent feeling like as if he was tied up or something he then slowly opened his eyes to see some of the girls tied up right next to him, one of them being loona wearing a muzzle, and others were hanging upside down, one of which was Octavia in a bird cage. Mike's vision started to clear up and saw a bunch of pirates casusing destrution on the ship, making fires and dropping food on the floor. As mike was about to think of something, Fang jumped right in front of him.

Fang: Had enough beauty sleep cap?

Mike: Not enough to cure your ugliness.

Fang: You think? I've been trying to fix it for years. Good thing everyone here is as butt ass ugly as me (Chuckles).

Mike: If only your brain was as good as your looks.

Fang: Why thank you. Now, time to get to business. You don't to seem to have any goods here, so it's real weird your out here. What are you doing here? What are you looking for?

Mike: Oh your mother, no wait your sister (laughs).

Fang: Well there pretty hard to tell these days (laughs)-

Fang raised his sword to mikes throat and got closer to his face.

Fang: -but I'm being a little serious here. What are you looking for?

Mike: Oh, go choke on a banana.

Fang sqwented at mike and smiled sinerstly.

Fang: Your a lot like me. Your a good captain, but a young one.

Fang got up and walked over to Crymini, who was hanging upside down. He grabbed her neck and placed his fang near her eye.

Fang: You know why they call me fang? It's because I use my big tooth to gut out my enemies. One body part by one.

Crymini was shivering at how close the sharp fang was to her eye and Mike looked at him angrily.

Fang: Now, I know most young captains really care about there crew. So unless you have a spear eye patch for the young lady, I advise you start talking.

Mike: (Sighs) Fine. We're here on a mission to find davy jones necklaces.

Fang looked surprised and pushed cryminis head away, making her spin. Fang stomped up to mike and squeezed his cheekes with one hand.

Fang: Davy Jones neckless! How do you know where to find it!?!
Mike: You're smart enough. Figure it out.

Fang: Oh I've been trying. I've been trying for years and got nothing. There's no map in hell that leads to it! ...So why do you think you can do better?

Mike: Hmm, because I'm not little bitch like you.

Fang: Nice comeback. (Looks at his crew) Look for a map or anything out of place!

Fang and his crew started to look everywhere, not knowing that the map was hidden with octavia, who was hidding it away in her boot. Fang and his crew we're trashing the place up and ocationilly checking the mens pockets, finding nothing of interest. Mike saw that fang was about to go to octavia to search here so he thought of something that might change his mind.

Mike: hey guys what's the stupidest name you ever heard of ... captain fang.

Fang stopped and looked back, with a wide grin on his face.

Fang: Is it now? Remind me what yours was?

Mike: Captain mike ... bones.

Fang: Mike bones huh? clever.